Honored Contributor

Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

bath and body works 2021 semi annual sale

Starts today in stores and online.

Yesterday there was early access for Rewards Members so I ordered then.The Sale goes on for at least three weeks but the earlier you order the better your chances of getting what you want.

For those who are signed up for coupons I got one over the weekend: $10 off any $40 purchase.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

Oh I just hope I can resist...............

I deleted my emails from them because I already have a HUGE stash of their products and philosophy bath gels too!  And on my last Kohl's trip I got a few of the Scentworx by Harry Slatkin.  

I love bath gels and using different scents and flavors in the shower.....☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I use to like their semi annual sales because they brought back discontinued scents at a great price.  I was looking online and the sale isn't that great and it's the same scents.  

Honored Contributor

All of our mask wearing mandates were lifted weeks ago here. I tried to shop in one of their stores recently and was refused entry at the door because I didn't have a mask on. Too bad for them. I usually drop a bundle in their store.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I thought they were going out of business.  I guess I was wrong.  Glad I was.  I like the store.

Contributor

THANKS @Tique! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

All of our mask wearing mandates were lifted weeks ago here. I tried to shop in one of their stores recently and was refused entry at the door because I didn't have a mask on. Too bad for them. I usually drop a bundle in their store.

@ID2  In my state as I'm sure in many others, when the mask mandates were dropped, stores were still allowed to require masks, esp for the protection of their employees. Not everyone who isn't vaccinated is going to be honest about that and still wear a mask to protect others.  I applaud stores that still require masks to protect their employees. I would never stop doing business with a store for that reason.

@Tique  Our BBW stores keep adding different products during the run of the sale.  I also got the $10 off $40 coupon in the mail.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I thought they were going out of business.  I guess I was wrong.  Glad I was.  I like the store.

@songbird  No they weren't. They are always the biggest money maker of all the L Brand stores (which consist of several brands.)

Honored Contributor

I placed an order yesterday morning and had a lot of trouble with their website. I guess too many people were on it. My order finally did go through. I never buy their candles unless they are on sale.

Respected Contributor

Years ago they used to sell other brands such as CO Bigelow and Savannah Bee. I used to go wild at those sales.