Honored Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

[ Edited ]

@red&curly @catlover @lcubedsudbury @Bridgegal @texassunflower @Carmie @Kachina624 

The online sale has begun.

Semi-Annual Sale. Your favorite haul-iday is on! Shop all sale.

Select 3-Wick Candles   $11.95

Select Single Wick Candle    $6

Select Body Care    $4.95

Select Hand Soaps    50% off

Select Wallflowers   $3.50

Select Body Care    50% off

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I ordered the vanilla noel bean lotions.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Just placed an order. One shower gel, Twisted Peppermint, and increasing my stash on Black Cherry Merlot and Strawberry Pound Cake foaming and gel soaps.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I bought plug ins.  They finally had Sensual Amber in stock.it was discontinued a few years ago and I stocked up then.  I just got more.

Everyone goes crazy about this scent in my home, especially my DH.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Just got an email informing me my order placed early yesterday morning has shipped. Now to see how long it will take before I receive it.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

The 12/4 candle day was a fiasco. After accepting my order, and my payment, throughout the day I continued to get notification after notification that one of the candles in my order was no longer available. I'm not sure how many times it happened but by the time it was over I had an order of 3 candles. Honestly, I wouldn't have even bothered placing an order for 3 candles but it wasn't my choice.

Between the site being erratic due to traffic and the low inventory it was a mess. It was such a mess that they sent an offer for 20% off and free shipping on any order I placed within the next year which I thought was deserved but was also appreciated. I used it yesterday.

I got up at 3am (yep, 3am!) to see what would be on offer and already had my cart filled. Not sure what stopped me from ordering but I looked at what was available and went back to bed!

However, being addicted to candles as I am, I went back on the site later in the day and was shocked to see everything in my cart was still available. As there's no hope for me kicking the habit I placed an order at around 6pm.

I'm happy to say I haven't received one notification of a cancellation and I got a confirmation of my order. Yay!

Delivery date is estimated between Jan 1 and Jan 8. They're usually pretty quick with delivery but I'm in no hurry. There are people who have more important things than candles that need to be delivered but you can bet I'll be waiting at the door when i get the text my order is on its way! Smiley Very Happy

Just remembered, I do have one complaint and that's about the Paris Cafe candle not being reduced in price. I ordered two of them, on sale, during candle day and they were both cancelled. Now, they miraculously have enough available for two different versions (packaging) but the price is at $24.50. Other than that, this sale has gone much better than candle day.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

The 12/4 candle day was a fiasco. After accepting my order, and my payment, throughout the day I continued to get notification after notification that one of the candles in my order was no longer available. I'm not sure how many times it happened but by the time it was over I had an order of 3 candles. Honestly, I wouldn't have even bothered placing an order for 3 candles but it wasn't my choice.

Between the site being erratic due to traffic and the low inventory it was a mess. It was such a mess that they sent an offer for 20% off and free shipping on any order I placed within the next year which I thought was deserved but was also appreciated. I used it yesterday.

I got up at 3am (yep, 3am!) to see what would be on offer and already had my cart filled. Not sure what stopped me from ordering but I looked at what was available and went back to bed!

However, being addicted to candles as I am, I went back on the site later in the day and was shocked to see everything in my cart was still available. As there's no hope for me kicking the habit I placed an order at around 6pm.

I'm happy to say I haven't received one notification of a cancellation and I got a confirmation of my order. Yay!

Delivery date is estimated between Jan 1 and Jan 8. They're usually pretty quick with delivery but I'm in no hurry. There are people who have more important things than candles that need to be delivered but you can bet I'll be waiting at the door when i get the text my order is on its way! Smiley Very Happy

Just remembered, I do have one complaint and that's about the Paris Cafe candle not being reduced in price. I ordered two of them, on sale, during candle day and they were both cancelled. Now, they miraculously have enough available for two different versions (packaging) but the price is at $24.50. Other than that, this sale has gone much better than candle day.

My niece was livid, her sister was finally able to place an order online like 8:00 in the morning, they left out a couple of the three wick candles she bought. I don't know why websites allow you to purchase something. then have to notify you they can't fulfill your order completely.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2  I agree completely. And if they do cancel items in your order they should ask if you still want to place the incomplete order or cancel. In my case I would have cancelled so I guess that's something they try to avoid. 

Another thing to mention is that if you're part of the Rewards program be sure your orders are being shown under the "My Orders" page so you get credit for your purchases. 

I had two orders that weren't showing up. I was told in an online chat they don't show up until the orders are sent out but I had two orders that never showed up and I already had them in my possession for a month. 

On the 24th the chat was closed so I called the CS number thinking it was unlikely anyone was working but low and behold someone answered! The woman was super nice and got the orders credited to my account. If you call, or do a chat, just make sure to have your order numbers available. It helps make things easier for the rep.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@red&curly 

I've given my email address to them in the store and filled it in online.  I just did it again online about an hour ago when I ordered some stuff.   Fingers crossed.  Thanks.