Super Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works Annual Candle Day 2021

Thx @Carmie!
Honored Contributor

oops.  Today is not the day.  The single wick candles are on sale, for $8, but the three wick ones are not.

Respected Contributor

I've been trying for years to get those coupons. I go on their website and I give them my email address when I buy in the store and nothing.  I bought two 3 wick candles there on Saturday and they were $10 off.  I don't know what ones has to do.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

I've been trying for years to get those coupons. I go on their website and I give them my email address when I buy in the store and nothing.  I bought two 3 wick candles there on Saturday and they were $10 off.  I don't know what ones has to do.

@Bridgegal - They are great about returns and price adjustments! 

Do you have a store near you? If so you can ask for a price adjustment, or return the two candles you bought and get them again at the candle day price, which is a better price. 

Also tell them you're not getting coupons. They come in the mail, so they will check to see if they have your correct address.

If you don't have a store near you, you can still get good customer service on the phone. I called and ordered frequently when we were all in lockdown. The CS reps were always helpful, even describing scents for me and answering questions!

Good luck!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal. I quit getting them during the first lockdown period with Covid. I figured because I ordered on line and not in stores as my Bath and Body closed where I was asked for email that was the reason? I called CS and she said and outside company sends out coupons? Like you missing out!

It was different I had to wait to get on line to order. I suspect the wait time along  will be longer. I waited 15 min. At 6 am CST. Last year sell outs were quick. I think they set aside so many as a day later many candles were back in stock at regular price.

Respected Contributor

I'm in line on their web site right now!! Yay!!!!

Honored Contributor

How did you all do? I had a busy day, then had to drive to another state. After we finished I got in my car and tried to find the nearest store. The GPS took me to a mall I'd never been to!

I went through Macy's, and two of the salespeople were talking about it. One said she went at noon and they were out of a lot. Uh oh! I went into the mall, which was pretty big but with a lot of empty stores. I was about ready to ask someone where to go, then I looked to the left and saw the outside board advertising the candle sale. 

The store was packed. They were out of two I wanted, but I was able to get Fresh Balsam, Champagne Toast, and two new for me: Tree Farm and Bright Christmas Morning. I also got a reindeer holder after seeing another customer with it!

I hope you all had fun at Candle Day!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom 

Thanks.   I wasn't complaining about the price difference just the fact that for years I haven't been able to get on their list for them.  I only go in once or twice a year and might order online once a year, if that.   I like their Fresh Balsam 3 wick candles and their Japanese cherry bath products.