Honored Contributor

Re: 🦇 Bat Call for dooBdoo 🦇

Thanks, @KingstonsMom and @Jackhound Mom!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

As I have said in the past, you can depend on dooBdoo to be there when you need help.  Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Lindsays Grandma!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo   How sweet of you to always be willing to help.   If I ever get smart enough to have a technical question, you are my go-to gal!   Hope life is treating you and yours well.  Heart    

minky

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

@dooBdoo   How sweet of you to always be willing to help.   If I ever get smart enough to have a technical question, you are my go-to gal!   Hope life is treating you and yours well.  Heart    

minky

@minkbunny 

Well, hello stranger!   Greetings to you, minky!   I haven't seen you around the forums in ages, and I've missed you.   Thank you for the kind words and wishes, and I do hope you and your loved ones are well, too.   Hope we see you posting more often.❤️   

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@minkbunny wrote:

minky

@minkbunny 

Well, hello stranger!   Greetings to you, minky!   I haven't seen you around the forums in ages, and I've missed you.   Thank you for the kind words and wishes, and I do hope you and your loved ones are well, too.   Hope we see you posting more often.❤️   

@dooBdoo    How sweet of you, we are all doing great! 😘

Honored Contributor

always great to have a shout out to @dooBdoo whether you need technical help or not

we missed you and your 'in da houz' ❤️🧡💛💙💜

Grandpaw with his newest charges - Pigpen and Peggy 

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 4.28.29 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Aw, @Yahooey.    You must read minds!   I've been thinking about my " 'in da houz' ❤️🧡💛💙💜" and even looked at a couple of Shelly's Facebook pages.   I fell so far behind with their activities, and wasn't sure how to jump back in.   I still remember Grandpa Mason's first days at Shelly's, with all his growling, spitting, and general unhappiness...  and then, what a miraculous transformation!    Thanks -- you're special to me.   I've had a few bad weeks, trying to pull my way out and up...  and I think the Tiny Kittens oasis might be a good place to rejoin for solace and healing.   Thanks, again, to you and to everyone who had such kind and thoughtful sentiments to offer.   I appreciate all of you, more than you know.❤️