Honored Contributor

Barry the Pug can't contain his excitement over bath time ;-)

Barry keeping cool in a bath, during an Australian heat wave a few years ago... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

(here's the link in case you can't just click on the first screen shot)

<iframe id="managed-yt-1" style="color: #555555; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px; width: 950px; height: 534px;" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zQLqUbkb_ZI?enablejsapi=1&" frameborder="0" width="950" height="534" name="managed-yt-1"></iframe>.

Barry the pug keeps cool and freshens up with a nice bath.
Honored Contributor

Re: Barry the Pug can't contain his excitement over bath time ;-)

Whoops! The first screen shot didn't post; oh well.

Thanks goodness for the link! ;-)

Respected Contributor

awww he is sooo cute!!! love him!! i rescued a pug and he brought me good luck. his owner left him in the car on a hot day and he was trying to climb out the window while strapped to his leash and the leash was attached to the console in the car. if he had climbed out he would of hung himself. I reached in and unhooked the leash and walked him until his owner came out...she was kind of clueless about dogs, she just had purchased the little guy... what could i say??? i just suggested maybe not taking him along for dr appointments.??? anyway, i was at a medical appt. myself and my results were positive. ever since my wallpaper on my computer is two pugs. baby and mama.

Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

*squeals!*

Soooooo cute

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

That video cracked me up, LOL!
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

And the sink/washtub is perfectly pug-sized! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Pugs are so sweet, and seem to almost-always have an expression of earnest concern on their faces. 8)

Honored Contributor

On 12/2/2014 ashleigh dupray said:

awww he is sooo cute!!! love him!!

i rescued a pug and he brought me good luck. his owner left him in the car on a hot day and he was trying to climb out the window while strapped to his leash and the leash was attached to the console in the car. if he had climbed out he would of hung himself.

I reached in and unhooked the leash and walked him until his owner came out...she was kind of clueless about dogs, she just had purchased the little guy... what could i say??? i just suggested maybe not taking him along for dr appointments.???

anyway, i was at a medical appt. myself and my results were positive. ever since my wallpaper on my computer is two pugs. baby and mama.

Glad you enjoyed the pic and video, asleigh!

Bless you for rescuing that baby, especially since his idiot mom didn't do any research on Pugs, and even dogs in general.

If she had, she would know that they - and other short-snouted animals - have some trouble breathing and must never overheat anywhere. They will badly suffer, and the excess heat is often fatal.

Great to hear that the little guy brought you good fortune right back! And that screensaver must be precious. Kiss

Respected Contributor

On 12/2/2014 feline groovy said:
On 12/2/2014 ashleigh dupray said:

awww he is sooo cute!!! love him!!

i rescued a pug and he brought me good luck. his owner left him in the car on a hot day and he was trying to climb out the window while strapped to his leash and the leash was attached to the console in the car. if he had climbed out he would of hung himself.

I reached in and unhooked the leash and walked him until his owner came out...she was kind of clueless about dogs, she just had purchased the little guy... what could i say??? i just suggested maybe not taking him along for dr appointments.???

anyway, i was at a medical appt. myself and my results were positive. ever since my wallpaper on my computer is two pugs. baby and mama.

Glad you enjoyed the pic and video, asleigh!

Bless you for rescuing that baby, especially since his idiot mom didn't do any research on Pugs, and even dogs in general.

If she had, she would know that they - and other short-snouted animals - have some trouble breathing and must never overheat anywhere. They will badly suffer, and the excess heat is often fatal.

Great to hear that the little guy brought you good fortune right back! And that screensaver must be precious. Kiss

thank you for posting the video feline groovy, it was precious ! i wish i could have taken the little guy home that day! he was a sweety!! the pic on my screen saver is two black pugs kind of peeking over a fence, kind of like "awww momm...please let us go outside!"

this is it, hope it doesn't get humungus!!!!! they just make me smile.

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoyed that video...so darn cute.....thanks....