Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams worth the price?

I really think it depends on the person.  I really like my Bearfoot dreams purchases.  However I have never purchased any full price.  But I do love them.

There are other brands at QVC that I don't care for and I think are too high priced and would never purchase..however they seem to be quite popular. 

So it really is just a matter of personal taste. 

So I don't think any one of us should sway you one way or another.  Maybe try an item that you really like the style...especially if on sale and give it a try.  You might really like it...or decide it isn't right for you.  Good luck.....

Trusted Contributor

@mormel20 Try purchasing an item off Ebay for a fraction of the cost. Then, you can determine if the QVC price is justifiable for you and within your budget. 

Respected Contributor

No, I do not think this clothing line is worth the price.  

Respected Contributor

Just haven't figured out what justifies the high price

Trusted Contributor

I have found some good prices at Nordstrom Rack

Honored Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

Just haven't figured out what justifies the high price

The numbers of customers willing to pay their prices justifies their prices.  

Respected Contributor

@mormel20 I wear a Barefoot Dreams item everyday.  Since you're new to the line, I'd recommend buying from somewhere like Nordstrom's that offers free returns.  QVC does have a larger selection, but you'd have to pay return shipping unless it was defective.

Valued Contributor

I have some Barefoot Dreams tunics. I love them, they're definitely comfort clothing. Are they worth the price? Depends. I got mine on sale through Nordstroms and also QVC during the summer when such things go on sale. 

After they're laundered a couple times, even with cold water on delicate and air dried, they are no longer so soft. Launder them a lot and they grow to be itchy. The garments shed all those little microfibers that make them so soft. 

Also, it seems that the places I go these days...restaurants, friend's houses, doctor's offices, healthcare facilities...tend to keep the heat jacked up so high in winter that my BD tunics are just too hot. I now wear them only around the house because I keep the heat set low.