Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams ... really?

Terrible overpriced items.I do not see anything their for prices like that.We certainly aren't all stupid!

Honored Contributor

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you think it's overpriced, fine. However, not everyone does and to say they're stupid to purchase it is rude and shows YOUR issues loud and clear.

Just saying.

Respected Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Terrible overpriced items.I do not see anything their for prices like that.We certainly aren't all stupid!

No one is forcing you to watch or buy...

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, but this stuff is ******.

I ordered a shawl last year as a TSV. It was warm and cuddly, but it bent out of shape so fast, I could not believe it. It was like a washrag.

It went back.

Then, my mom gave me one of those $250 throws. It was nice, until I washed it. It's my dog Alex's favorite woobie.

Honored Contributor

@RedHeadedWench wrote:

Sorry, but this stuff is ******.

I ordered a shawl last year as a TSV. It was warm and cuddly, but it bent out of shape so fast, I could not believe it. It was like a washrag.

It went back.

Then, my mom gave me one of those $250 throws. It was nice, until I washed it. It's my dog Alex's favorite woobie.

@RedHeadedWench

i have had just the opposite experience. love the line and it has washed and worn well for me. absolutely worth every penny. will definitely continue to purchase and happy to  have them on qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I compare Barefoot Dreams to the line Cuddle duds. I think they are way too expensive. 

Honored Contributor

@Addie2118 wrote:

I compare Barefoot Dreams to the line Cuddle duds. I think they are way too expensive. 

the material and quality when comparing the cuddl duds line and the barefoot dreams line is totally different. they are really not the same quality or look at all, hence the price difference.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I noticed the other day that they have a pair of men's lounging shorts.  QVC has really expanded the line.  

I ordered them for my husband!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams is marketed, and promoted by hosts and vendors, as special, different, softer, more luxurious, just all around superior to any other loungewear - and the mfg has slapped a price tag on it guaranteed to make people think it’s All That simply because they say it is and charge as if it is - but that doesn’t mean it actually is.

It’s nice, it’s quality, it’s soft - and so are the other brands. There are only just so many fabrications of material out there. It can’t be that spectacularly different; as others have said, it’s all imported.  What they claim is largely according to the beholder - who swears it’s better, nicer, softer, more stylish, etc because they paid for it to be, so it just IS. Or probably not.

To each their own. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

@bewise

Well I guess I am REALLLLLY stupid then! 🤪

I have 12 BD pieces.