Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams ... really?

@MalteseMomma wrote:

High prices are  because ,Oprah"  and "Hollywood"  recommends B.D.  ...................

I   love my," Anybody and CudleDuds"   

@MalteseMomma

honestly, i had no idea that "hollywood" or "oprah" recommended this line......but trying it the FIRST time i am hooked......no celebrity endorsement necessary for me......it is "sunshine" approved though. LOL

i do like the anybody line also and buy that. i have a few cuddle duds but they dont even compare to BD.....totally different type of line. i feel like BD has a much better quality product.

BUT, of course, to each his own.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  I didn't either. In fact, HAD I known that Oprah was so "obsessed" it would have made me NOT want to order it because...just no.

Hollywood, celebrities, Oprah...NONE make an impression on me as to whether I will buy something or not. It's a huge turn-off using that as a way to market anything, IMHO. 

Barefoot dreams was presented to me as a gift for my youngest when he was born; it was sent to me via Nordstrom and that was were I've shopped for the brand ever since. Thrilled QVC offers it as the prices are much better, lol.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

High prices are  because ,Oprah"  and "Hollywood"  recommends B.D.  ...................

@MalteseMomma

honestly, i had no idea that "hollywood" or "oprah" recommended this line......but trying it the FIRST time i am hooked......no celebrity endorsement necessary for me......it is "sunshine" approved though. LOL

i do like the anybody line also and buy that. i have a few cuddle duds but they dont even compare to BD.....totally different type of line. i feel like BD has a much better quality product.

Agree @sunshine45. I don’t care about celebrity endorsements, they do not influence my purchases whatsoever. I spend my $ on what I want bc I can afford it, it’s worth it to me and the quality matches the $. I spend the extra on BD bc I think it’s worth it. Would I spend the same for Anybody or Cuddl Duds? Nope, definitely not. But like I said, I do enjoy my BD’s and my Cuddl Duds, but they are not equal in quality, just as their prices reflect.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@MalteseMomma

Agree @sunshine45. I don’t care about celebrity endorsements, they do not influence my purchases whatsoever. I spend my $ on what I want bc I can afford it, it’s worth it to me and the quality matches the $. I spend the extra on BFD bc I think it’s worth it. Would I spend the same for Anybody or Cuddl Duds? Nope, definitely not. But like I said, I do enjoy my BFD’s and my Cuddl Duds, but they are not equal in quality, just as their prices reflect.

@AmericanBulldogMom

I have no opinion about the clothing as I don't have any of it (well, I have CLOTHING, just not any of the items being discussed hahahaha) but every time I see BFD I have to laugh because, around here, BFD means something totally different.

And I can't say what that is.

Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot LOL! I just edited my post for you. 😉

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

OH, you didn't need to do that!  I liked having a fit of the giggles every time I read it.

Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot  LMAO.

Honored Contributor

I'm a BD fan and bought the hoodie, circle cardi and the coat they had as a One Time Only the day they had the TSV. I'm done now, unless they make their lounge pants for petites, the pants are even long on the 5ft 9 models. I hate pants that drag on the floor. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@MalteseMomma

@sunshine45

Oh, I also  love my  Barefoot Dreams too.  <3   I can't get enough of them all...........lol

Respected Contributor

I don't care who endorsed it either.  As long as *I* endorse it, that's the only person whose opinion matters to me.  Smiley Happy   I love the line.  I have cardigans, sweatshirts, socks and blankets.  The throw called Covered in Prayer makes a wonderful gift.  I gave it to 2 people last year for Christmas and they just loved it.  I have one too.  Great line and I'll keep buying as long as they keep making nice things.