Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV prior to midnight (the day before actually) so, how is it possible that my order can't be fulfilled because of lack of inventory????? This is infuriating! QVC needs to get its act together. I ordered that pretty new green color. 

Did this happen to others?

Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV

[ Edited ]

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I ordered the TSV prior to midnight (the day before actually) so, how is it possible that my order can't be fulfilled because of lack of inventory????? This is infuriating! QVC needs to get its act together. I ordered that pretty new green color. 

Did this happen to others?

That's quite infuriating. I've read many times on the Forums that they don't first fulfill the first orders placed, so often people who order early or right away at midnight get left out or on waitlist. Personally, I ordered two of the TSV cardigans before midnight - one arrived 2 weeks after ordering; the other is "in process" from June 22 and hasn't shipped. I'm expecting that one to get cancelled due to lack of inventory as yours did. I understand delayed shipping, but this happens even during non-pandemic times. Not sure why the Q has so many shipping issues. Not sure if they just can't control the outsourced shipping vendor or what. I'm sorry that you missed out on the cardigan. Given its popularity, the Q should bring it back for at least a smaller Big Deal quantity at the same price.

Valued Contributor

My Tsv was ordered on June 21st and has been in the neighboring towns PO since July 6th!

Honored Contributor

my guess is is that they oversold on the aquamarine. i would love to get that color, but it was not even available to purchase during the tsv day when i ordered. i did get the sea salt and the coral and they are wonderfully soft and such pretty colors. will use these often.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV

[ Edited ]

Yes, it happened to me. I ordered the Aquamarine cardigan 2 days before the actual TSV date and this week I got an email saying:

"Unfortunately, we've learned that this item is not available for immediate shipment. We're truly sorry that we're unable to ship your order as promised.
If we're unable to get additional quantities of this item, you'll be notified of your order cancellation with our regrets."

It makes no sense.  Why have a presale if you can't fulfill the order???

Regular Contributor

I order the beach rock the day of the tsv. I was suppose to be delivered the 7th of July but has been sitting in Atlanta since June 25th. I am giving them till Friday and then will be calling to get a refund. The aqua one shipped out a few days after this one did and got it last week.  Granted they delivered it a few streets over but my neighbors brought it over that night.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 @ceejay 

That is horrible.  What's the point of putting an order in early to have it cancelled, or even put on backorder.

The LEAST they can do, and I mean the VERY LEAST is to offer you 50% off any other BF Dreams item of your choice and then ensure that it is shipped quickly.  All it takes is someone to take "ownership" of the problem, any new order and shipping, and make sure your discounted offer gets fulfilled quickly.

It would turn a bad experience into a good experience and probably make a happy customer instead of a disappointed or upset customer.  Some may not be happy with that offer, but some might and the way I see it, they are doing NOTHING at this point to rectify this error regardless of who miscounted the ones available prior to launch by either  QVC's or the vendors mistake.

......You look like I need a drink.....