martin-richard.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: Barcelona Terrorist Attack

Very nice @Greeneyedlady21

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

CNN reporting the driver of the van escaped, a manhunt is on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Noel7 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Noel7 and everyone else:

This is exactly why I wait 24 hours before making a judgment/offering an opinion, etc. All that said, I still wish peace and positive vibes on all hurt in any way by this horror.

I think most of us do that, @SahmIam

@Noel7 No, not really. The responsible ones do, but others...... not so much. I often don't click on threads regarding breaking news for that reason. The few I trust TO post and stick to the facts; those I click on instead of waiting. 

@SahmIam

I'm sticking with what I said.  People like @momtochloe and many others including myself will report what is being reported but not claim it as fact, we know better and have for a long time.

No one is asked to take reports as gospel but conversation is encouraged.  

Really, you are not the only one who knows better than to accept early reporting as the last word.

@Noel7 No need to attack me. I was attempting to pay you and others a compliment. You take everything so freaking literal that it's not enjoyable to converse with you after awhile.

I do NOT know why I bother. I'm out. 

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

This is exactly why I wait 24 hours before making a judgment/offering an opinion, etc. All that said, I still wish peace and positive vibes on all hurt in any way by this horror.

@Noel7 No, not really. The responsible ones do, but others...... not so much. I often don't click on threads regarding breaking news for that reason. The few I trust TO post and stick to the facts; those I click on instead of waiting. 

@SahmIam

I'm sticking with what I said.  People like @momtochloe and many others including myself will report what is being reported but not claim it as fact, we know better and have for a long time.

Really, you are not the only one who knows better than to accept early reporting as the last word.

@Noel7 No need to attack me. I was attempting to pay you and others a compliment. You take everything so freaking literal that it's not enjoyable to converse with you after awhile.

I'm glad you clarified your intent @SahmIam. I read your comments as critical of Noel and others posting on this thread too. If I did, I'm sure others did too. You might want to re-visit your comments.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam

@SahmIam

I didn't mean it as an attack, sorry.  It seemed you were arguing that you were the only one waiting for all the facts to come in, I was saying most of us did that also.

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam

I'm glad you clarified your intent @SahmIam. I read your comments as critical of Noel and others posting on this thread too. If I did, I'm sure others did too. You might want to re-visit your comments.

Thank you @Ms tyrion2

I read her comments the same way you did and was trying to assure her I support waiting for clarity.