Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

A Piece of Sky from Yentl.  I love the song too.

Link:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8gxezCBscA

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Re: Barbra Streisand

[ Edited ]
Didn't find out if went back or not simply deleted. No problem.🙋
Honored Contributor

Re: Barbra Streisand

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Interesting story to share. Lived in Hollywood waitressing in popular restaurant near theater district. Yes served more than my fair share of celebrities. Excuse me I diagress. Actress shared with me JB would always be so attentive to Barbra and same from her to him.

That's sweet... They look very much in love.

@Sweet_Serenity...I think that photo goes back to my Yahoo account. If it does could you please delete it. Thanks so much!!

Respected Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

I heard so many bad things about her....like how much of a diva she is....how badly she treats others "below" her.  I was turned off by this so I never developed an affection for her.

I've seen her interviewed twice....once time was at her house and both times I thought she sounded like a stuck up snob.  So very full of herself.

Yes.  Exactly the personality of people with her viewpoints.  Sickening.  Totally cannot identify with that and will never support it.

Respected Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

I heard so many bad things about her....like how much of a diva she is....how badly she treats others "below" her.  I was turned off by this so I never developed an affection for her.

I've seen her interviewed twice....once time was at her house and both times I thought she sounded like a stuck up snob.  So very full of herself.

Yes.  Exactly the personality of people with her viewpoints.  Sickening.  Totally cannot identify with that and will never support it.

What are her sickening viewpoints?

Must be quite something to be characterized as sickening.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

I have always loved her voice and have seen all her movies at least twice. Not lucky enough to look anything like her though, I think she is uniquely beautiful. If I would have had a daughter she would have been named Barbra.