Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

I order a TON of food from QVC but sadly, this was one item I requested a refund on.

They had NO filling in them at all! 

I hope you have better luck than I did!  They are just about the right size...if you don't eat 5 of them!  LOL

Respected Contributor

I think these are the bagels offered at my Starbucks. They're okay. I prefer Einstein Bros. Bagels. I buy a dozen and freeze the ones we don't eat right away.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I think they're expensive and they haven't gotten rave reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

What is the difference between these and Thomas' Mini bagels (the 1 lb. bag) that can be bought in local supermarkets?

Honored Contributor

Eww eww eww why would any one want to buy pre filled bagel, which is delivered by the US Mail. Granted I am spoiled, I live in Suburban NYC and I have 4 bagel places in a 2 mile radius.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde, look into Thomas' Bagel Thins.  They aren't fantastic but work well when you just want a bit.  They come in a variety of flavors and since they are pre-sliced you can even opt to just have the top or bottom.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox  You are sooooo lucky.  There is nothing like a New York bagel.  Nobody believes me when I tell them it's the water.  We always got them at a bagel bakery, freshly made.  Nothing like them anywhere in the world.......  It's that NY water.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@I am still oxox  You are sooooo lucky.  There is nothing like a New York bagel.  Nobody believes me when I tell them it's the water.  We always got them at a bagel bakery, freshly made.  Nothing like them anywhere in the world.......  It's that NY water.

I'm not so sure about that. I've had New York bagels, but prefer Bruegger's bagels. My nephew lives on Long Island, and he prefers some bagel he buys in Philadelphia. Maybe it's what you get used to...although you'd have to go a long way to beat Bruegger's.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Eww eww eww why would any one want to buy pre filled bagel, which is delivered by the US Mail. Granted I am spoiled, I live in Suburban NYC and I have 4 bagel places in a 2 mile radius.

@I am still oxox   

I know !!!     Buying pre-filled bagels sounds disgusting!   Ewwwww!

Esteemed Contributor

@Yardlie  You are probably right.  I haven't had a NY bagel since the year of the flood and have never heard of Bruegger's, so times have changed since my New York (Bronx) days.....  I cannot imagine buying food online though.  As long as hubby and I can still drive, my food shopping is mostly Publix.  The thought of buying bagels with filling, is just too much for me to take in.......Yesterday, I bought Philadelphia cream cheese in four different flavors and my husband has a bagel and cream cheese every morning.  He wanted to try the different flavors and wasn't too fond of it.  So, it's back to Publix brand cream cheese again.

I still don't know the difference between Thomas' mini bagels and the online bagels which cost a small fortune.