Respected Contributor

Bank of America Cashback Deals

Does anyone use this? Every time I get an e-mail about it the number of participating retailers keeps growing. Now the Q is available at 10% with limits and 4/22-4/23 are double days for all retailers.

I stopped using cashback sites because keeping track of them all was more work than it was worth for me. But just using a B of A credit card is simple.

Do these B of A deals work smoothly and reliably?

Honored Contributor

Re: Bank of America Cashback Deals

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

Does anyone use this? Every time I get an e-mail about it the number of participating retailers keeps growing. Now the Q is available at 10% with limits and 4/22-4/23 are double days for all retailers.

I stopped using cashback sites because keeping track of them all was more work than it was worth for me. But just using a B of A credit card is simple.

Do these B of A deals work smoothly and reliably?

@PickyPicky3 

Speaking from experience, yes.  However, I find a lot of the "deals" are from companies I'd never order from, but that's just me.

BTW ... I always use TopCashBack in accordance with the B of A deals, and they both pay.   Double rebates!   What's not to like?  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

BOA offers a credit card with $200.00 cash back and then you can chose your rewards percentage for purchases.  3% rewards for online shopping is the highest and that is the one I chose because I purchase a lot online and use instacart.  I find it wonderful, you get the rewards at the end of the month when your statement closes.  You can let them add up or redeem them either to your checking or savings account or to your credit card statement.

When I purchased my oven, refrigerator and microwave, I did so online and used my credit card after going into the store to see what brand I wanted.  At 3% back, it was a nice little amount!  I would highly urge you to get a BOA Reward credit card.  I've used it for the past 5 years.  In fact, this month, $85.00 in cash rewards I applied to my statement balance!

Respected Contributor

I have a BofA CC that's setup for cash back for online purchases & I use the Cashback deals too...it's simple, really nothing to do except check the boxes of the retailers your interested in using then make a purchase. I have another CC that's setup for cash back on gas. If your not using CC's you're missing out, I pay them off every month & take full advantage of all the offers they have.

Honored Contributor

I think everyones deals may be different, i get my deals from my Debit card and Q is not on there as one of the deals. 

I have my CC with Chase and use their deals often, some are the same ones as B of A.  Recentlu used ones from Ulta, and Panera. 

Super Contributor

I have the BofA card and use the 3% for Online Shopping....It does list QVC as one of the retailers it accepts however they arent coding purchases right (per BofA) so Bof A will only give me the 1%...HSN I get the 3% because they know what they are doing at Corporate, I guess. I have gone round and round with QVC on this and got nowhere...I do alot of QVC shopping so its really upsetting but nothing I can do about it...It does go smoothly tho...I use it for Walmart, Costco, Ebay etc. You can either cash out or use as a credit on your account once you accumulate $25

Contributor

Add me to the list of those getting 3% cash back online with the Bank of America credit card. It seems that the 3% is costing them too much, poor babies, and they’ve now mailed out an offer to switch to 1.5% on everything rather than the 3% back on the capped $2,500. No, thanks.
Honored Contributor

@peggles wrote:
Add me to the list of those getting 3% cash back online with the Bank of America credit card. It seems that the 3% is costing them too much, poor babies, and they’ve now mailed out an offer to switch to 1.5% on everything rather than the 3% back on the capped $2,500. No, thanks.

@peggles 

No !!  Darn it!  Woman Sad