Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Ban to be lifted on import of trophy elephants

First of all, I agree that elephants must be protected. They are such a beautiful creature of God.

I find it hard to believe this will happen. I have no proof, but I feel this is symbolic, or that he's sending a message to swamp elites. And it will have nothing to do with lifting the ban. He won't go through with it....just wait & see.

Again, this is just an opinion....no links to follow, etc. But I'm watching him methodically drain the swamp creatures, & it's a beautiful thing to witness. LOTS more draining on the way....

I'm an animal lover, & I've always been fascinated with elephants. They are so family-oriented, & fiercely protect each other. I never want another one to be killed....EVER....for any reason. 

Peace to all of God's creatures, great & small. Heart

Regular Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

First of all, I agree that elephants must be protected. They are such a beautiful creature of God.

I find it hard to believe this will happen. I have no proof, but I feel this is symbolic, or that he's sending a message to swamp elites. And it will have nothing to do with lifting the ban. He won't go through with it....just wait & see.

Again, this is just an opinion....no links to follow, etc. But I'm watching him methodically drain the swamp creatures, & it's a beautiful thing to witness. LOTS more draining on the way....

I'm an animal lover, & I've always been fascinated with elephants. They are so family-oriented, & fiercely protect each other. I never want another one to be killed....EVER....for any reason. 

Peace to all of God's creatures, great & small. Heart

Huh? Can we deal in reality and not conspiracy theories please? Sometimes things are exactly as they seem.

Respected Contributor

And many times, they aren't.

Just wait & see, then remember this thread. Heart

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW wrote:

How horrendous, it benefits the very wealthy who go hunting for sport. They go on safari and shoot the biggest game and have it stuffed, it shows what big ‘men’ they are.

This goes along with opening up protected federal parkland for drilling, using coal as energy and there being no global warming.

@________________________________________! @IMW

EXCELLENT!

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@IMW wrote:

How horrendous, it benefits the very wealthy who go hunting for sport. They go on safari and shoot the biggest game and have it stuffed, it shows what big ‘men’ they are.

This goes along with opening up protected federal parkland for drilling, using coal as energy and there being no global warming.

@________________________________________! @IMW

EXCELLENT!

For some men, it makes them feel macho. It runs along blood lines in one specific family. Photos holding a dead leopard, an cut off elephant tale, a cape buffalo, a lion's head. Totally devoid of any mercy social conscience, or empathy.  All ego.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...