Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Are you considering purchasing it?

BTW notice I didn't give as one of my reasons for not buying it that I just bought one yesterday! 🤣  (as you did also)

Respected Contributor

@Pearley wrote:

A couple more new summer bags up this morning: a very cute, colorful flamingo one and a mango one.

@Pearley Love the color palette on the mango bag. This is my first "summer" season viewing her selection, and she has some great prints. I know I'm going to cave and get one. 

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

A couple more new summer bags up this morning: a very cute, colorful flamingo one and a mango one.

@Pearley Love the color palette on the mango bag. This is my first "summer" season viewing her selection, and she has some great prints. I know I'm going to cave and get one. 

@SunValley I sure know that feeling! It's very hard NOT to cave!  Those mangos remind me of her avocado toast bag, kind of the same shapes so I wouldn't be surprised if they came from the same artist (she buys a lot from Spoonflower  if you read her descriptions.)

I just love the fabrics she uses and then how she puts bags together with the trim fabrics.

Honored Contributor

I see 3 new bags up today.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bags by April

[ Edited ]

I received my one-of-a- kind  bag today (my fastest shipped order!) And, as many bags of April's as I have, this one took my breath away when I saw it.  It was much better then the photo.  It is  a really fun bag, with the polka dots and butterflies and polka dot fabric pockets inside. I'm loving the colors with the plum purple and dark turquoise or teal, yet the butterflies with those colors on their wings, still make the bag spring-y. I'm thrilled with it and so happy I got it. I love that it is the only one she made.

@SunValley  @Dulwich  @gidgetgh 

Honored Contributor

So glad you love your new bag @Pearley My one of a kind isn't here yet.

Of the newest ones, I think the dandelion bag is really adorable, but I don't think I'll order.  But then again....

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

So glad you love your new bag @Pearley My one of a kind isn't here yet.

Of the newest ones, I think the dandelion bag is really adorable, but I don't think I'll order.  But then again....

@gidgetgh  Thanks. I am really happy with my bag. 👍

I like how she did the dandelion bag; I think it's very unusual. That said if I want to look at dandelions, I can look out the window  at my front lawn and see them for free! 

Honored Contributor

@Dulwich  Did you get your Nevermore bag yet?

Respected Contributor

No not yet.  Her email said expected delivery 24th but checking today has not yet been shipped ordered on 12th looking forward to receiving it.

Honored Contributor

April just put up a new Galaxy (outer space) bag. What do you think? i like it. The colors are pretty. I'm not a space/science person so not sure I would carry it.

Also @gidgetgh  There are customer reviews up for the flamingo and dandelion bags.