Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Oh well that was close to 15% off. I like that bag.

On sale today for $47 is the gorgeous, artistic  pumpkin bag.

Just pumpkins, not Halloween, can be used late Aug though Thanksg at least. I own it, it's beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@Pearley wrote:

@gidgetgh  Oh well that was close to 15% off. I like that bag.

On sale today for $47 is the gorgeous, artistic  pumpkin bag.

Just pumpkins, not Halloween, can be used late Aug though Thanksg at least. I own it, it's beautiful!

@Pearley - yeah, I figured $5 was close enough.

next time I'm on Etsy, I'll look at the bag you mentioned. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh. It might not stay on sale -- who knows since she will rotate sale items.  

You couldn't use the coupon on a sale item so you did the right thing. A coupon cancels out a sale price.

Honored Contributor

By the way I bought a Laurel Burch dog tote (zipper closure)  at Marshall's a few days ago for $14.99. It's smaller than her totes.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  I had the bag I wanted in my cart and have been checking every day to see if it has been put on sale (it hasn't).But I woke up on Thankgiving to find April had sent me a 15% off coupon for the bag in my cart!  So whoohoo I ordered it yesterday!  Like you and I need another bagsbyapril! But they are addictive.  👜

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Did you see her new Gingerbread bag? I like it -- it's quite different Nd IMO for all winter not just Xmas. 

Her sale is definitely over now - prices are back up. 

Did you get your Burch bag yet? My new bag hasn't shipped yet.

Honored Contributor

@Pearley wrote:

@gidgetgh  Did you see her new Gingerbread bag? I like it -- it's quite different Nd IMO for all winter not just Xmas. 

@Pearley - my elephant bag shipped yesterday. And I also ordered a tie dyed bag.  It hasn't shipped yet.

And yep,sale is over. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

@Pearley - my elephant bag shipped yesterday. And I also ordered a tie dyed bag.  It hasn't shipped yet.

And yep,sale is over. 

@gidgetgh Check out the Gingerbread one and let me know what you think. I really like the tie dyed one with the peace symbols (the one without mushrooms and flowers too; there are two different ones a d one has just th he peace symbols). My era!

Honored Contributor

@Pearley wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

And yep,sale is over. 

@gidgetgh Check out the Gingerbread one and let me know what you think. I really like the tie dyed one with the peace symbols (the one without mushrooms and flowers too; there are two different ones a d one has just th he peace symbols). My era!

@Pearley - I looked at the gingerbread bag a few times.  It's really cute, but I'm not so much into brown.  I'd be more likely to order the new reindeer bag.

The tie dyed bag I ordered didn't have the peace signs on it.  It was just colorful tie dye.  I bought it in a whim. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearley  This is the one I ordered. 

3CD02893-A887-4CEE-989F-9EC5075592AE.jpeg