Valued Contributor

Bad news--it seems Code Black season 3 is the swan song for this amazing show!

The ratings have been very bad and even at the beginning of season 3 I thought it had poor shows and unfortunately was right. 

If anyone hears that it will not be on the bubble for a 4th season, let me know!

You never know when the last time is the last time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bad news--it seems Code Black season 3 is the swan song for this amazing show!

Someone posted here a few weeks ago that it had already been cancelled.

Valued Contributor

Re: Bad news--it seems Code Black season 3 is the swan song for this amazing show!

We thought it was great the first 2 seasons, quit watching it when it became a prime-time soap..

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I believe it's already been canceled.

Trusted Contributor

It has been cancelled.  But I just received the latest TV guide.  Last week it was the highest rated scriped show.  They mentioned that maybe CBS should rethink their decision to cancel.  I for one actually like the show.  Reminds me of the old ER. 

Honored Contributor

I am new to it this season, and I like it very much.

Respected Contributor

I really like this show - I was over on previously tv and some were really bad mouthing it as not even remotely depicting situations in real hospitals. Citing Ariel, the young candy striper,  being in the middle of things all the time and how in real hospitals they are on floors handing out magazines not performing CPR on patients and angry about the recent epi where Rob Lowe and the EMT were both in the midst of a fire and survived using one of those burn tents to pull over them.  

In my world it doesn't matter  - - I'll take it over beautiful ppl trying to gain their 15 minutes of fame trying to find the love of their life among 20 potential mates and all the competition shows.  

Respected Contributor

There is hardley nothing left to watch. Between all the singing shows, talent shows and cop shows I watch more and more of PBS and retro tv { I dont have cable}

I came across Code Black, enjoy it and now they are gonna cancell it? SMH

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I totally enjoy this show- storylines and characters. With show seasons constantly stopping and restarting I am guilty of not remembering it’s on and have to catch up on demand. Hope CBS reconsiders.