Super Contributor

Re: Bad Karma. 2020 has been a terrible year!

@Ceci  Indeed, you are having a rough year, and I am so sorry! I am praying that those storms turn out to be nothing major. We certainly don't need any hurricanes!

I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but according to the New York Times data, your COVID case numbers ARE going down in Florida. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/florida-coronavirus-cases.html

I don't believe in astrology. I just think life can be really hard sometimes. Hugs to everyone! 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Very bad year.  I lost my sister to cancer in January and I thought that was bad enough.  Then the virus, my dog died last week and my friends have lost love ones.  I am scared to think what may come next.  I just pray and hope for the best.

(((@chiclet)))

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I’m very blessed, I’ve never stopped working, no bumps with my bills/payments. And while I miss my family and going out, things could be worst and praying things get better soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

To answer you question about astrology and it is only for those willing to look at it. 

I hesitate discussing this because someone will tell me it's political; however, I must touch a bit on that, despite it being neutral, because that's what's happening.  What affects our country also affects each one of us personally.  

If everything appears to be falling apart, well it is.  

The problem is the planet Pluto.  It has made a return to United States' natal Pluto.  This is the first time Pluto has done this to the U.S. so no one knew exactly what could happen.  We can only look at other older countries.

It started in 2009 and lasts until 2024, so we have a few more years of tearing down and rebuilding. 

Pluto rules Scorpio, the sign of death,  tearing down the old, rebuilding, renewal, other people's money, subversive activities, everything that is hidden.  Pluto is in Capricorn, the sign that rules the government and politicians. 

Without going into a lot of detail most won't understand.

Pluto is the planet of death and renewal.  It's also good vs bad.  It tears down, then rebuilds.  It exposes corruption, evil, that has been hidden for a very long time for everyone to see and exposes the truth for everyone to see.  Pluto forces change.    

It does not necessarily mean death in the sense of passing away, but it could.  Think about Covid-19 being most dangerous to older people...Pluto in Capricorn. 

Pluto exposed we have always been ill prepared for infections coming into the country, previous viruses tested us before, nothing was done about prevention despite warnings.  

Pluto doesn't always mean death, the passing away of someone.  It usually means the death of old ways of living.  However, sometimes, people will die, from infections, old age, diseases.  

The tearing down process can be very destructive.  

Pluto also affects everyone on an individual basis, too.  Everyone has Pluto in and transiting their charts.  So also expect to see changes in certain areas of our lives tearing down and rebuilding.  

We have been seeing the worst of Pluto since 2009.   Resisting these changes makes life much more difficult and destructive.  Regardless, they will be changed whether we like or not. Pluto is very strong power that is not in our hands. 

Fear, anxiety, and depression are very common during this time.  We have no idea where we are going or how we will end up.  We feel we have no control over our lives.  

For some, the changes are welcome.  Others rebel.  

This doesn't help make everyone feel better, but for those wanting to think about it, it is what we are seeing.  

I half way think you may be right. My son just texted me, a news station is at his house looking for the mayor, who is his next door neighbor. His town is having an issue between two different racial groups. I told him he and his wife need to stay in the house. 

Valued Contributor

@Foxee thank you for a detailed explanation. I’ve heard the same thing from my friend who is well versed in astrology. We have a ways to go to get through this.

Valued Contributor

@Ceci @winamac1 I am sorry about the awful things you’ve had happen. I try to be positive, project good energy and be grateful. BUT - Fear of COVID has destroyed my industry and my job was eliminated this week. I had an outstanding career and now it is gone. I am sick about it.
Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

@winamac1 

Sorry that you had your wallet stolen and all the charges run up.  When you said Nordstrom.com, I immediately thought the thief was a woman.

Every time I see a woman hang her handbag on her chair, I want to go over and say something about thieves.  The same with placing it on the floor.  I try for a booth where it will be between me and the wall.  Crossbody bags do make a lot of sense where they can rest on the lap.

I used to work downtown and took the train everyday.  At afternoon rush hour there would be a crush of folks as they opened the gates to board the train.  Well, on this day, as we entered the train car, someone called over to me that I should check my shoulder bag.  At first I was upset but then I began to laugh:  all the thief got was my small makeup bag !

Thanks for your comments.  The thief was actually a white male.  The police can see him on tape, but they, of course, can't id him.  He was fully masked with a hat and hoodie and they couldn't see his eyes.  He took my wallet in the few seconds that I was away from that table (even had covered my purse with my coat), but he obviously had his eye on me the entire time I was there.  The knew to park at a Goodwill where there were no cameras that would show his license plate.  It's been an awful week trying to get this cleared up.  But, as I stated, I learned a lesson!  Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sassenach1 wrote:
@Ceci@winamac1I am sorry about the awful things you’ve had happen. I try to be positive, project good energy and be grateful. BUT - Fear of COVID has destroyed my industry and my job was eliminated this week. I had an outstanding career and now it is gone. I am sick about it.

Hi Sass!!  I am SO sorry to learn this.  Covid has had such a devastating effect on so many people in so many ways.  Prayers for you to find new employment.  For now I have a job, but my industry (pharma sales) has suffered terribly as well.  It's starting the layoffs now due to Covid.  Prayers for you!!!

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Supposedly, God doesn't give you more than you can handle.  I think He's testing me.

I get it!  I had a terrible 2018. It was enough testing for a lifetime.  Hugs and prayers!

Honored Contributor

Our house burned in 2019 and that was still a better year than 2020.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~