Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Backward Baseball Caps - UGH

I pay no attention. Not a fab of caseball caps, period, but I would not waste energy stressing about them. To each his own....

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Pearlee , Girl I am right there with you, I despise it!  It makes them look like their mentality is "duh"!  I have a friend and her 40 something son continuously wears his cap like that and I want to say something to her so bad about it, but I have kept my mouth shut!  He wears it inside the house as well as outside, I could understand a young teenage boy, but a grown man!

@Hooty  LOL LOL LOL    It does!  I've never thought of that (only that it makes them look so unattractive) but I sure am going to think of your remark now, every time I see a backwards ball cap.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Ken Griffey Jr. is considered the person who started this trend in the 1990's.

Image result for wearing a baseball cap backwards

Wearing a baseball cap backwards doesn't make a person anything more or anything less as a person;  just a person wearing a baseball cap backwards.

As for this statement, I do think it makes a person less attractive and, if it's a middle-aged man, it makes me wonder "what is he thinking?"

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Pearly, did you just wake up? Like Rumpelstiltskin? Wearing baseball caps backwards has been done for 10-20 or more years.

@ahoymate   Of course not.  I just now decided to start a thread on it though.

Honored Contributor

@SoftRain wrote:

Love the hat on backwards... Ryan Reynolds, Watch Criminal Minds, Mindfulness, Lion Tattoo, Actors, Hot Men, Peeps, Famous People, Tattoo Designs

The man is gorgeous; the band from the hat across is forehead is extremely unattractive, and it's a dumb way to wear a baseball cap IMO.  

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Much reading into the simple choice of wearing a baseball hat backwards. I can't imagine looking even noticing it much less attaching any negative or positive to it -- particularly the whole age thing.

Agreed, I don't understand the 'code' that is being broken, lol.

What code?   I started the thread and there is no code.

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Their hats, their heads, their choice.  

Indeed.  And it's that choice that makes me think the guy is a doofus! 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

Their hats, their heads, their choice.  

Indeed.  And it's that choice that makes me think the guy is a doofus! 

Only if he's wearing his shirt and pants backward.Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

I pay no attention. Not a fab of caseball caps, period, but I would not waste energy stressing about them. To each his own....

@libbyannE   I'm commenting about them, certainly not stressing about them.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  My personal view is that the look can work for a few men, makes other men look like they're trying too hard and still other men look like they're not trying hard enough... Like you, just an observation, not a cause of stress... Sheesh, I think it's called simple comversation! 

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...