Re: Backward Baseball Caps - UGH

Related image

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

The things that bother people.  LOL

I love when my husband turns his cap around.  He looks so cute!

@Bri369 wrote:

The things that bother people.  LOL

I love when my husband turns his cap around.  He looks so cute!

@Bri369  I love when my hubby does too.  I sometimes turn it around if he doesn't.  He looks adorable & sexy.

Honored Contributor

I suspect these men don't wish to be rednecks so are protecting their necks from the sun. Bald men who don't want a sunburned head wear a hat. 

Since we're bashing bald men using a hat to hide it, what about women using dye to hide their gray hair?

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I suspect these men don't wish to be rednecks so are protecting their necks from the sun. Bald men who don't want a sunburned head wear a hat. 

Since we're bashing bald men using a hat to hide it, what about women using dye to hide their gray hair?

Related image

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

The most controversial topic now allowed on these Boards.

Thanks for the laugh!  You are so right.  One subject that needs attention - what do you think of women who wear baseball caps?  I see caps worn by women runners in my area.  Surely, this is a subject for yet another day.

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

I actually like the look a lot.....moreso than if the cap is worn the way it is intended.  This goes for men of all ages.  I've seen women wear them this way also!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I think it's cute when women wear a cap with their pony tails sticking out. 

Honored Contributor

@GiantsLover wrote:

I never thought baseball caps were attractive on anyone except pro baseball players.

Even less attractive on men who wear them backwards just because, and men who also wear them backwards and also wear them correctly  to hide their bald heads, or heads with less hair.

I believe everyone should age gracefully and age well with dignity.  People should also  accept the fact that we do not remain young forever, and it is a privilege to grow old because many die young.

Wow!  Now wearing a baseball cap is a sign of someone refusing to "age gracefully and with dignity".  I bet a lot of farmers and outdoor workers didn't know that.  They probably just thought they were wearing the caps to keep the sun out of their eyes and also to swat at flies when necessary!

I wear a baseball cap when out walking.  My DH wears them all the time.  Neither of us has an issue with our ages.

I can't believe the heated comments about a simple accessory.  Maybe some should try to get Congress to pass a law against them?  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I like the look Smiley Happy Even my Dad wears his this way  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Smiley LOL

Related image