Honored Contributor

Re: Backward Baseball Caps - UGH

Ken Griffey Jr. is considered the person who started this trend in the 1990's.

Image result for wearing a baseball cap backwards

Wearing a baseball cap backwards doesn't make a person anything more or anything less as a person;  just a person wearing a baseball cap backwards.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Guess I'm just not paying attention,  I've never noticed which way a guy wears his baseball cap.

@deepwaterdotter   Come on, Deep...you mean to tell me that you never noticed Rafa with his hat backwards??????? Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Pearly, did you just wake up? Like Rumpelstiltskin? Wearing baseball caps backwards has been done for 10-20 or more years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mersha wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Guess I'm just not paying attention,  I've never noticed which way a guy wears his baseball cap.

@deepwaterdotter   Come on, Deep...you mean to tell me that you never noticed Rafa with his hat backwards??????? Smiley Happy

I hate to admit it, but for all the matches I've watched him play, I didn't even notice if he was wearing a hat.  I have noticed he wears a sweatband and is sporting a bit of a bald spot.  Now ask me about his abs or biceps and I could write a bookSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

My husband is old with a beautiful head of thick white hair.  W/o his stupid bb cap, he looks 10-12 years younger.  As soon as he puts that ugly Kubota bb cap on, he ages right before your eyes.

Honored Contributor

Much reading into the simple choice of wearing a baseball hat backwards. I can't imagine looking even noticing it much less attaching any negative or positive to it -- particularly the whole age thing.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Image result for wearing baseball cap sideways

or...Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

?  I have to wear it backwards in the gym when I lift.  This practice doesn't bother me in the least.

Honored Contributor

Baseball caps being part of the daily uniform for some men, however worn, is a look that was past its sell-by date about a decade and a half ago as far as I'm concerned... But yes, it does look especially goofy to see someone well into adulthood sporting the backward hat look...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Love the hat on backwards... Ryan Reynolds, Watch Criminal Minds, Mindfulness, Lion Tattoo, Actors, Hot Men, Peeps, Famous People, Tattoo Designs