Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise (9/6)

@missy1 wrote:

Really Kirk, did you have to wait until you got the rose to tell Carly the good news?  I think you knew early on that you weren't that into her.  It was a summer fling for you, and a free vacation. 

Not that exciting tonight, other than the break up. I must have missed when Juelia left. Ashley I. please move on, and don't stalk Jared.

I don't see any of the couples getting married. 

I've only watched part of it, but I'd agree.  Carly latched on to that guy far too quickly.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

When and why did Juelia leave?  I missed that, was surprised not to see her last night.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

When and why did Juelia leave?  I missed that, was surprised not to see her last night.

Mikey very nicely told her that it wasn't there for him and so she left.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

I saw the speech, but not her exit. I think these 2 just wanted to be on tv anyways, after she brought Mikey back. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Thank you for filling me in. That is too bad, he seems like a good guy.

Honored Contributor

My goodness, some women are just too needy.  (Juelia, Ashley (dark hair), etc.)  ..... Some women become too attached at an early stage in their relationships.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

My goodness, some women are just too needy.  (Juelia, Ashley (dark hair), etc.)  ..... Some women become too attached at an early stage in their relationships.

ITA

That Ashley is extremely unstable.  It's concerning.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

As for Carly/Kirk, I feel he really led her on and should've told her when he first started feeling he wasn't sure. Personally, it gave me the feeling that this was nothing but a paid for fling while on vacation.  I felt bad for her.

Regarding Ashley I., that maturity of her seems to be more "high schoolish".  I'm glad that Jared decided to leave and I felt he did a good job telling Ashley how he felt.  She just didn't want to hear it.

As for Mikey/Juelia, I also thought he did a good job of giving her the news, but she seems to be looking for a daddy for her daughter IMO. 

Tonight's episode should be entertaining LOL

Honored Contributor

'It's funny', but some of the males in our family/friends seem to be thoroughly enjoying BIP.   Surprising (to me, anyway).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm sure that Juelia will 'do just fine' on her own, without depending on TV reality shows to find her a spouse.