Esteemed Contributor

A suicide is so especially painful for the family, it should not be discussed on reality TV.  I can imagine how horrible his family felt when they saw the show.

Respected Contributor

This has to be one of the dumbest shows I watch. I only watch on Mondays and am always amazed at what happens from Sunday to Monday. I can't keep up with all the couples changing places every week it seems.

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm waiting to see FARMER CHRIS walk in..............'you never know.'............

Hoe hoe hoe!

Honored Contributor

Fortune:  Very creative quote/reply!  (Hoe, hoe, hoe).... I've been away for the day, and just tuned back in this evening.  (Smiley face and Heart)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Did you see the after show tonight? I don't want to see Chris B. "retire." Of course I believe that was all set up too. He probably told them this would be his last one, and they decided to frame it this way. I could be wrong, but. . .

Next Sunday/Monday is the finale. 

If you want to know who gets engaged:

Spoiler
Look at the preview and match the color of the girl's nails. I noticed when they showed the ring going on, then I looked back to see who was wearing that nail color. It's very apparent! 

Of course most of us might already know who it is and which "couples" are still together! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise

[ Edited ]

The after show.... Seemed liked Chris B. was giving an audition for a movie/tv show.  Samantha's hair color looked nice. She still only took the blame when host Chris called her out. I liked how co-host Jenny came back. She shouldn't have had to leave. OMG Joe's book full off all the texts. Someone needs some professional help. Run Sam. The show was filmed for only 3 weeks. They make it sound like 6 weeks. Every 3/4 days is a week in their time frame. How can you find love in that short time realistically?

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, did you see the outfit Ashley I had on during After Paradise??  She must be a Kardashian wanna be, it was horrid!  Kris Jenner was supposed to be on the show, glad she couldn't make it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise

[ Edited ]

They shouldn't have 'cornered' Samantha, IMO.  Anyway, being that Joe 'dated' Juelia for only a day or so, I still don't know why Juelia was so upset.  This is a manipulation type of game, so to speak, after all.  p.s.........I did notice 'the dress', and/although I would have liked to have seen Kris Jenner on the show.  Hope she is feeling well now.  Allergic reactions aren't any fun, that's for sure.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I posted somewhere on this thread:  If I had a dollar for every 'guy' who dumped me (and my close friends) in high school, I'd be a happy camper right now! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise (9/6)

[ Edited ]

Really Kirk, did you have to wait until you got the rose to tell Carly the good news?  I think you knew early on that you weren't that into her.  It was a summer fling for you, and a free vacation. 

Not that exciting tonight, other than the break up. I must have missed when Juelia left. Ashley I. please move on, and don't stalk Jared.

I don't see any of the couples getting married.