Respected Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8/2 Possible Spoilers

@Lotus wrote:

Did anyone watch?

I had to DVR and will watch it tomorow.

I would run as fast as I could away from Josh.....and Joe is piece of krap.

Do you remember how he turned on Kaitlyn when she cut him loose? He got a little nasty.   I hope Julia catches on to him.....what a slime ball.  How can he do that to a woman with a child?

Last night, the producer told him he should be truthful to Julia.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

PS.....I like Tenley and I like Claire.....both beautiful women and both are very positive.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Since when do the producers care what a contestant's true 'intentions' are?  Maybe they want Juelia to go slinking back to Johnathan or perhaps Joe was  just hired to stir the pot.  I'm also confused by Claire, she's offended because Mikey was angry with her?

Respected Contributor

PS.....My view of Claire's positivity changed after her speech at the Rose Ceromony.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8/10 Possible Spoilers

[ Edited ]

Clare really? More drama? Just leave! Not sure why Jarrod picked you for the date, knowing you are old. Jerk! 

The cast needs to tar and feather Joe. So cruel!

Josh is saying the show edited to make him look bad, for talking about Vegas and his friend Molly. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lotus wrote:

@Lotus wrote:

Did anyone watch?

I had to DVR and will watch it tomorow.

I would run as fast as I could away from Josh.....and Joe is piece of krap.

Do you remember how he turned on Kaitlyn when she cut him loose? He got a little nasty.   I hope Julia catches on to him.....what a slime ball.  How can he do that to a woman with a child?

Last night, the producer told him he should be truthful to Julia.

I remember how Joe kissed Kaitlyn--like a fish.  It was weird and he looks like a disgusting kisser.  Ugggh  He licks like a dog.  ick ick ick NOT A FAN

That thin Ashley girl is weird and does everything for the affect.   I don't care for her or her feigned quirkiness.  I like Tenley.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

We're having fun watching this and enjoying the locale! I have to laugh at the "fake" crab that was "listening" to Claire! If you know crabs, you could tell that one wasn't real. Also, the raccoon footage was spliced in. 

I will say again and again that these "contestants" (or whatever they're calling them) are not like this in real life. Does anyone else watch Unreal? When the producer was talking to Josh or Joe (can't remember which), it was like what the character of Rachel does. 

It's a show, pure and simple. But like any work place, there are some real feelings, like distrust, dislike, and like. And I believe it is possible for two kids to meet, be attracted to each other, and start to fall in love. I also believe some of the couples were set up before the show started. 

A lot of them will find love through this series. There are all kinds of "Bachelor" show "alumni" events. A lot of the "alumni"  have met their spouses at these. Even Lauren I. can be a part of that now!  

Be sure these producers want a real love match at the end of each show. According to RS, they get one! Smiley Wink