Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8/2 & 8/3....... Possible Spoilers

@SydneyH wrote:

Rumor has it Jared may be in the running for the next Bachelor, I think he's a better pick than Ben.

Jared has grown on me. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid on BIP2. Ben H. may be boring like Dez season. (Besides Brook's drama. I read the producers set this up, because Dez already liked Chris. This would have been a boring season without that drama)

Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8/2 Possible Spoilers

[ Edited ]

I just read on TMZ, Marcus/Lacie wedding was fake. There's no marriage license. Maucus is in basic trianing for the Coast Guard until October.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I just read on TMZ, Marcus/Lacie wedding was fake. There's no marriage license. Maucus is in basic trianing for the Coast Guard until October.

I don't know what to believe, I heard the televised wedding was fake but they did get married in Texas months ago?

Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8/9... Possible Spoilers

Anyone going to watch tonight?

Esteemed Contributor

I missed tonight's show, what did I miss???

Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8/9 (Sunday) Possible Spoilers

[ Edited ]

Drama. Claire likes Jarrod. Lauren left. Joe is playing Julia.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8/10- (Monday) Possible Spoilers

Anyone watching tonight?

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

I don't know what to believe, I heard the televised wedding was fake but they did get married in Texas months ago?

I thought that wedding was fake also.  But I do think a real wedding had occurred or will occur.  ???

If they actually start faking weddings, that will wrap up any of my tiny amount of interest in that show, which I only watched because absolutely nothing else was on.

I do realize this show is far more scripted than the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows).  I wonder what the "draw" is for people on this series.  Do they get paid?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I missed tonight's show, what did I miss???

You missed Ashley, crying, crying and more crying...lol

That girl needs to go home.  Her sister Lauren left.

Why is Tenley so popular? Am I missing something?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know why Tenely is so popular either. 3 guys like her, or they are just wanting the rose? I never heard of her, before this show. They had to get Claire and Tenely, because Michelle M. isn't there,