Respected Contributor

Bachelor in Paradise 8/2 Possible Spoilers

Did anyone watch?

I had to DVR and will watch it tomorow.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Valued Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8/2 Possible Spoilers

I am waiting for tomorrow night to see if they bring Nick on,,, ugh...............

Honored Contributor

I did! I didn't see last season, but I wanted to watch this season to see Ashley (onion girl). I know most of it is staged, but it's fun to watch and the location is beautiful! Is Nick supposed to be on - that'll be fun! Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

Yes, we decided to watch to be entertained LOL.  It was the usual; however, I don't agree that they allowed Ashley's sister to be on the show.  IMO, it's ridiculous and wasn't right.  But then again, they want the drama and now they've got both of them to do all the crying. 

It appears that both of them love the attention and sure know how to make the tears flow for no reason. 

Then there's "hurricane Clare" arriving along with the other "onion" Ashley taken away in the ambulance as a cliffhanger.

So much for scripted entertainment, but yet, here we are watching LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree Ashley's  I. sister shouldn't have been brought on. I am guessing she would not go on BIP2, if her sister couldn't be there. They need Ashley for ratings, as well as the other Ashley. Looks like Ashley S. comes back from the Dr., since i saw her in the future promos.

Carly is a cute girl, but please change the dark brown eyebrows! Carly and Ashley S. have amazing eyes. I have never heard of Tinley, until now, I want to see JJ actually make out with a girl, He 's an oddball wearing bright pink pants. What guy wears that? Clint should make an appearance.

Jullian looks more feminine, Looks like she toned down the weight lifting. Jillian and Mikey would be a good match. Tanner is cute. Never noticed him in Kaitlyn's season. Jade seems so shy to pose for the magazine PB/etc.. Is Tanner really going to be in the magazine PG?

I think BIP is more exciting then Bachelorette/Bachelor. 

Not many friends/family attended Lacie's/Marcus wedding, Mainly, just the cast. I hope they are happy, and did not do this for a payday.

Valued Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I agree Ashley's  I. sister shouldn't have been brought on. I am guessing she would not go on BIP2, if her sister couldn't be there. They need Ashley for ratings, as well as the other Ashley. Looks like Ashley S. comes back from the Dr., since i saw her in the future promos.

Carly is a cute girl, but please change the dark brown eyebrows! Carly and Ashley S. have amazing eyes. I have never heard of Tinley, until now, I want to see JJ actually make out with a girl, He 's an oddball wearing bright pink pants. What guy wears that? Clint should make an appearance.

Jullian looks more feminine, Looks like she toned down the weight lifiting. Jillian and Mikey would be a good match. Tanner is cute. Never noticed him in Kaitlyn's season. Jade seems so shy to pose for the magazine PB/etc.. Is Tanner really going to be in the magazine PG?

I think BIP is more exciting then Bachelorette/Bachelor. 

Not many friends/family attended Lacie's/Marcus wedding, Mainly, just the cast. I hope they are happy, and did not do this for a payday.

Missy, I believe Tenley was on Jake's season.  It was between her and Vienna.  Tenley seems to be a nice person and not into the drama, although I guess we'll see on BIP.

As for Ashley and sister, it's just ridiculous both being there and whoever gets the rose out of the two of them, then both stay?  Bizarre and not fair IMO, but they need the drama.

Yeah, JJ and his pink pants - yuk is all I can say.

Lacey and Marcus wedding was nice, although certainly not alot of family there.  They both seem happy, but who knows.

It should be quite entertaining with "hurricane Clare's" arrival.

Respected Contributor

This is my first time watching the Paradise shows and I enjoyed it. I remember some of the people from previous shows but this looks like it is going to be good! 

Honored Contributor

I was surprised to hear that Tenley's ex boyfriend's new girlfriend just recently had a new baby!  Tenley had been dating Krypton (sp?) for around five years, and attended many charity events with him.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8/2 & 8/3....... Possible Spoilers

[ Edited ]

So the show was only an hour last night.  I don't see any real long term connections yet. lol. It's only been less than a week. 3 days of filming on these shows (Bachelor etc.) equals one week. (they tell us)  

The live one-hour after show was different. Chris H. wants to be the cleaner version of Andy Cohen's show. I wanted more questions answered. Ashley I. wanted it to be about her. She looked pretty with her hair shorter. She still didn't answer why her sister came on the show, They went to commercials, and the topic was soon  forgotten. Lacie (Marcus wife) and Mickey also made an appearance. Chris H. cohost was Jason Biggs wife Jenny Mollen. She is a writer and was funny. (never heard of her) 2 other tv actors were there, but I not familiar with them,

I am glad BIP is on Sunday's and Mondays. I believe they will have the live one-hour show each week on Monday's. I am glad they are changing things up, and trying new things.Chris H. can host live shows well, like Ryan Seacrest.

JJ and Ashley S. seem to be normal on BIP2. Time will tell. lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8/2 & 8/3....... Possible Spoilers

Rumor has it Jared may be in the running for the next Bachelor, I think he's a better pick than Ben.