Respected Contributor

Bacehlor in Paradise 8/23 **Possible Spoilers**

[ Edited ]

Looks like the tables could be changing for Joe.....according to the preview.

Wonder who's going home?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Re: Bacehlor in Paradise 8/23

And can we just get to the vote.....they are spending way too much time on the "love triangle".

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Re: Bacehlor in Paradise 8/23

I can't wait to see it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bacehlor in Paradise 8/23 **Possible Spoilers**

Did you see the look on Samantha's face when Nick walked in?

And she didn't miss a beat accepting that date. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Oooops she said no.

Respected Contributor

Wow!  Samantha is a piece of work......poor Joe......Not!

Esteemed Contributor

It seemed like once Nick walked in she started getting busy figuring out a way to dump Joe.   She really is a piece of work.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for either Ashley.  The dark-haired Ashley is so insecure that she can't keep any man.  She's attractive, but she's seriously a hot mess.

The blonde Ashley and her feigned quirkiness drives me nuts too.  She doesn't appear as insecure, but everything is so affected.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I don't care for either Ashley.  The dark-haired Ashley is so insecure that she can't keep any man.  She's attractive, but she's seriously a hot mess.

The blonde Ashley and her feigned quirkiness drives me nuts too.  She doesn't appear as insecure, but everything is so affected.  

I agree, Winamac---to me there is nothing more UNattractive than an insecure person ...which brings me to the widow/single mom. Give me a break !

She is the first person, in the history of the world, to be attracted to someone who didn't reciprocate the feelings. One date and he wasn't digging you ? Move on !

I think Joe is a sleeze but that happened long before he met Julia (?).

BTW---is the new fashion look to wear skin tight clothes covering a belly that looks like you're 6 months pregnant ? Julia needs a physical make over ( hair, weight, clothes, make-up) and an emotional make over----she is a really UNattractive hot mess.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so tired hearing about Joe and Sam.  The show needs another topic line. Joe tried to redeem himself in the after live show.  Both need to share the blame game, and get over it. In reality none of them wll probably get married. TMZ said Lacey/Marcus don't even have a marriage license. 

I am also tired of the Ashley I. waterworks. Jared don't like you. Get over it and move on.  

Looks like the after show, Juelia was hugging Mickey. Maybe things worked out.

The show tired to make it look like Nick was going to be the Bachlelor. Ben H. is cute, but is it going to be another Dez season? yawn.