Esteemed Contributor

Baby deer cries every time they try to put him down. Cutest thing ever!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIrnrnkajPM

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

The video has a happy ending:

"My buddy and I were clearing a right of way for the electric lines and came across this fawn trapped in the fall path of the tree we were about to trim. He was tangled in some thorns and was pretty shaken up after we cut him loose, so we started rubbing his belly to calm him down.... which worked a little too well, as you can see.

He followed us around the job site like a lost puppy for about an hour until I noticed a doe watching us from the hillside. Assuming this was his mother, I carried him about halfway up the hill while she watched attentively. I sat him down, he ran straight to her, and they walked off together."

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Oh this made me tear up (in a good way).  So glad to know it all worked out so well and mama and baby were reunited . . . thanks for sharing, so sweet!

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh this made me tear up (in a good way).  So glad to know it all worked out so well and mama and baby were reunited . . . thanks for sharing, so sweet!

Yes and thanks so much to JJM for posting the rest of the storyHeart

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful story.  How those men act with that precious deer says everything we need to know about their character.

Honored Contributor

OMG, how beautiful - thank you for sharing.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, this is just too precious!...So many wonderful people who really care!...Thanks so much for sharing, betteb! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

da09493ff1b12a5c330606e4380fc054.jpg (736×157)

Esteemed Contributor

Hey there @feline groovy Is that the cutest or what? Just shows that babies or all species love to be cuddled.

cat 33.gifpetting-kitty.gif

Honored Contributor

Hi beebee!

Yep; definitely mutiple cutegasm and squee - inducing.

I'm enjoying all of your new kitty emoji's.  8)