Honored Contributor
On 7/10/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:
On 7/10/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:

I don't care about the car seat.

There's no way on God's green earth that the child was "forgotten."

Exactly!

I don't care how many women he was "chatting" with at the time.

(Some are saying he might have been "distracted" because of his s&x addiction.)

BS.

Nor would I take that as an excuse. What a sick, evil person he and probably his wife is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 7/10/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:

I don't care about the car seat.

There's no way on God's green earth that the child was "forgotten."

ITA ............. the defense is trying to prove this is how he was forgotten, because he couldn't see him, it won't work!!!

Regular Contributor

We had a scare with Gianna Marie the other night where we actually had to pull over on the turnpike and call 911, I truly thought she was dying, she was unresponsive and Tinamarie (my daughter Gianna Marie's mother) was crying, I was beyond petrified!!!!!!!!! OMG I still won't even talk about it, I HATE reliving it!!!! I/we were SO, SO , SO SCARED! There is NO way I would of thought or said what the lady said about her son! I would DO ANYTHING, make ANY DEAL WITH THE DEVIL to bring her back, ANYTHING!! I shutter now to think about her not being with us, everything I would miss and everything she would miss!! Life IS precious and so are my grandbabies!! My life would be over!

Jerz

Frequent Contributor

The Chic-Fil-a (sp?) was a two minute drive - how could you forget your child? Impossible and total bull S. I cannot imagine the two parents getting up that morning dressing their sweet little son only to know (and I most certainly believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was planned) what they were about to do to this child! My heart is breaking. My grandson is only three months younger than Cooper and lives in the burbs of Atlanta - I am heartsick - HEARTSICK!

Honored Contributor

They are not going to get away with it.

I'm certain of that.

Respected Contributor
On 7/10/2014 wagnerdancer said:

The Chic-Fil-a (sp?) was a two minute drive - how could you forget your child? Impossible and total bull S. I cannot imagine the two parents getting up that morning dressing their sweet little son only to know (and I most certainly believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was planned) what they were about to do to this child! My heart is breaking. My grandson is only three months younger than Cooper and lives in the burbs of Atlanta - I am heartsick - HEARTSICK!

I agree. If I tried really hard to give him the benefit of the doubt, it would have to be a situation where he drove an hour to work non-stop on the highway, where a person can be mesmerized by their radio and the scenery, especially if they're not a morning person. People can sort of go into a trance and some have even missed their exits. But with the Chick-Fil-A story, there's NO WAY he could have spaced out and forgotten his son after putting him in his car seat just a few minutes before.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

When one parent is dropping off, and the other parent is picking up, you remove the car seat and leave it at the daycare facility for the parent picking up the child. Did this many times in the past.

Honored Contributor

People who are too dam%ed lazy to change car seats for their child shouldn't be having children.

He wasn't too lazy to juggle 6 women on his phone.

He's disgusting. She's disgusting.

That poor child.

Valued Contributor
On 7/10/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

People who are too dam%ed lazy to change car seats for their child shouldn't be having children.

He wasn't too lazy to juggle 6 women on his phone.

He's disgusting. She's disgusting.

That poor child.

ITA

..I can't/won't allow myself to think too deeply of what he went through before finally succumbing to the heat...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor
On 7/10/2014 birddrops said:

When one parent is dropping off, and the other parent is picking up, you remove the car seat and leave it at the daycare facility for the parent picking up the child. Did this many times in the past.

Exactly. Very simple, very easy.

Even IF they couldn't leave the car seat at the daycare, wasn't it said that the daycare was close by his office? If so, she could've easily stopped by DH's office parking lot to get the car seat on her way to the daycare to get him..

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent