Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone else keeping up with Baby Andrew on FB? He was shaken at 6 weeks old by his "mother's" boyfriend - he is now in the hospital and improving dramatically, thanks to the loving attention of his grandmother and grandfather.

The "man" who did this is 18 years old, and not even in jail. He bonded out and it walking the streets while this tiny angel has been fighting for his life. The doctors thought at first that Baby Andrew wouldn't even live. He was on a ventilator but has since been weaned from it.

It's disgusting to me that someone could injure a tiny infant so severely and yet walk free. The baby's "mother" maintains her boyfriend's innocence. Anyway, Baby Andrew's original page was hacked by someone and they made a new one, Baby Andrew's Prayer Warriors.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-Andrew-Prayer-Warriors/349141848626510?pnref=lhc.recent

Super Contributor

That mother is a scumbag too. I think they both belong in jail. Actually, I would like to imagine a lot worse for them.

Prayers for this little infant, and I hope he will never go back to that creature who birthed him.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

oh wow, that is so sad. Hope the little fellow continues to get better.

Respected Contributor

When are people going to realize that babies do not stop crying when shaken? Both of those individuals should be thrown in jail!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

They took the SOB to jail but he got bond. Disgusting!