Contributor

Bruce...YOU'RE THE MAN when it comes to those fantastic bags of your and I have ordered several but have had to send them back each one because they swollow me up. I am a PETITE woman who would greatly appreciate it if you could make your bags in a PETITE VERSION....less hardware, scaled down by a couple of inches top to bottom. I received my order yesterday and it is FANTASTIC but once again...it DOESN'T FIT A PETITE PERSON. I tried to see it beside me as it hung from my shoulder but it hung below my waist and I could have slipped right inside it. I'm not interested in the small bags as you have some that are interesting but not inviting to me. I want what the BIG GIRLS HAVE BUT NOT AS BIG AS THEY CARRY. I hope you'll consider my request because I would love to own one of your bags if I could just get one that is PETITE.

Thanks Bruce....I so enjoy watching you describe your bags and how much you spend on the details that a woman wants and needs for her "stuff". As many years as you've been in the business, I hope you'll see this as a good move in Customer Relations.

Hoping to see that perfect bag for me from you.