Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRITISH HANDWRITING EXPERT: CHARLES' SPIDERY SCRIPT

I think the formation of letters in handwriting do indicate ... things.

However, with just those small samples, one can only determine so much. Before making any conclusion, you need to look at a number of things, the size, the formation, the spacing, the slant - interesting that both have the backward slant, which traditionally means neither are guided by emotions - the i dot, the t cross, the lower zone letters (like g & y), the upper zone (like l and h)......

Anyway, I used to do this. Now I only "notice" certain things when I come across them, but especially notice things in my own handwriting.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't write nearly as pretty and neat as I used to. In my case I think age has something to do with it. My mother, however, at 92,  still had the most beautiful hand writing.  You would have thought she was 40 to look at it. I'm not at all into analyzing handwriting and I think some of the "body lanquage people" aren't all that great either. Especially if they are young.  It takes years and years and years to be effective at that... imo.

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

I don't know about King Charles, but my handwriting has become less legible as I've aged; and also since I'm used to typing more, I'm more frustrated at the time it takes to handwrite something plus the inability to neatly correct errors. 

@cindyNC 

Same here ... my mother had beautiful handwriting before she got arthritis in her knuckles ... then it became chicken scrawl.   I'm just glad I can still type .... my handwriting isn't what it used to be, either.

Trusted Contributor

I've always thought the handwriting stuff was smoke and mirrors.

Honored Contributor

@stuyvesant wrote:

I've always thought the handwriting stuff was smoke and mirrors.

@stuyvesant 

Well, there are talented people in every field.  I know some have had weird experiences, but years ago I saw a handwriting expert testify in court and the information was astoundingly accurate.  

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i'd much rather hear from a body language expert. I find that more telling than handwriting.

Me too.  I did much enjoy the line in Steel Magnolias "Weezer you have the hand writing of a serial killer."

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

i'd much rather hear from a body language expert. I find that more telling than handwriting.

Me too.  I did much enjoy the line in Steel Magnolias "Weezer you have the hand writing of a serial killer."

Funny line!    Woman LOL