Honored Contributor

What do you think of the quality?

Should I get my recliners from Bob's or shop elsewhere?

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

About 10 years ago we furnished our apartment with items mostly from Bob's Discount Furniture--sofa, side tables, etc.  The quality was fine and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Honored Contributor

My daughter just purchased a couch and love seat from them about 6 months ago, and is very happy with the quality and the service! She has also ordered 2 floor lamps, but once she received them, she didn't like them and they came back and picked them up and gave her a full store credit! 

Esteemed Contributor

They recently opened up a few new stores here and we went in. I wasn't to impressed with the place. It did seem like ok furniture but they just didn't have what we were looking for.

Esteemed Contributor

My son bought a really nice leather recliner from Bob's and a new Queen size bed and mattress set.  He really likes the quality and has not had any issues at all.

Honored Contributor

I just realized after reading this thread that I haven't seen one of their commercials on TV for a long time!  I just looked it up and they are still in business locally....however there have been a few furniture stores that have closed down in my area.

The reason I mention this is because I just ordered a new sofa & chairs yesterday for my living room after a lot of decision making from Lay-z-boy.

Esteemed Contributor

I am very pleased with the queen size storage bed and the desk that I have purchased from Bob's. Light use, very good and unique features and styling.

My first purchase was a leather manual reclining sofa. Heavy daily use. I had to trash it after 10 years. The frame was somewhat out of alignment and the manual  recline was not great. This time I paid a little more for an automatic La-z-boy with chenille stain release fabric. Worth the upgrade for me.

Price paid for the quality is good. My only concern is the motion furniture.

Frequent Contributor

Bob's is great...daughter got alot of furniture from there and with an actie 5 year old boy, its holding up just fine...go for it!!  Delivery was on time and they did a fantastic job..

Honored Contributor

I have a cousin in the furniture business and he doesn't think Bob's has quality furniture. Having said that, my mom bought a table there, my nieces and nephew have furnished their apartments with Bob's Furniture with no problem, it is affordable, if your not hard on your furniture I think it would be fine.

Honored Contributor

Im looking for a new couch, and when his store opened here I went for a look, the couch I looked at was well made, and I had some questions and the sales person even showed me that the couch even had steel re-enforcement on the bottom which is a sign of quality..... But unfortunately I didnt like the colors (it was done in light colored fabrics which would not work for me especially with my cats).....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”