Respected Contributor

Re: BOARD FRIENDS MISSING - ANYONE KNOW THEIR WHEREABOUTS?????

@Annabellethecat66  I started thinking about you just now wondering if you were back so I did a search and see that you are. Glad to hear you are on your way to recovery!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14   I also miss your posts. I have purposely stayed away from our used-to-be mutual thread. I admit I had stopped posting there before I read the post [to you] that really angered me.

On to more pleasant things - happy you have made a change in your career. You had alluded to some things in your life which weren't going the way you wanted; hopefully this is the first of many positive things to come. Take care of yourself!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Blackbird Raven is another name I remember but have not seen in a while.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@Laura14   I also miss your posts. I have purposely stayed away from our used-to-be mutual thread. I admit I had stopped posting there before I read the post [to you] that really angered me.

On to more pleasant things - happy you have made a change in your career. You had alluded to some things in your life which weren't going the way you wanted; hopefully this is the first of many positive things to come. Take care of yourself!

@Tique  Miss you!!  Heart    

Nobody ran me off there and I know or at least I like to think that most people don't really understand how typed messages come across sometimes.  I've been guilty of it myself and most people are quite wonderful to know and interact with.  Look who I'm talking to.  Smiley Happy   

With all of the negativity going on around me in real life, I just thought it was best to stop becoming one of those angry, frustrated people and go take care of me and my life for a while aka I have better things to do than deal with nonsense.  Smiley Wink

This weekend, I almost lost my baby sister to the London attacks.  It puts in perspective really quickly how little most of what goes on in our day to day life is not really that important.

Hug your family every chance you get, be nice to others whether you can see them or not, and go do what makes you happy which is the path I'm trying to go down.

I am 70% done with my certification and the multiple recent doctor visits to satisfy the health care requirements have been an ongoing comedy event.  I should start a thread so I'm not the only one being entertained here.    Smiley Very Happy

Love you @Tique!  Heart 

PS:  Franco still looks like he should be the new member of ONE Direction and Julian a frequent Justin Bieber back up dancer.  I still can't get over the hair.  Smiley LOL  

Respected Contributor

TopazGem and Kzeks.  Long time, no see.  Miss both of them.