Valued Contributor

Was I seeing things. Carolyn Gracie has gone blonde too or was that a wig?Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I thought she was always blonde  (??)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Yea ,, me too ....

Honored Contributor

Wasn't she always blonde?  That's my recollection.

Respected Contributor

Her hair seemed to be about two shades lighter.

Trusted Contributor

I noticed it was a different shade of blonde.  Instead of a streaked, cool-toned blonde, it looked brighter and warmer in tone somehow.

But, I saw her late at night, and my eyes are bad, so maybe I'm wrong.

Respected Contributor

@peanut2Carolyn mentioned on the Sunday night show that she had just had a haircut with her friend Maria.  Perhaps she had it lightened while there as it did appear lighter but it has always been blonde.

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@peanut2Carolyn mentioned on the Sunday night show that she had just had a haircut with her friend Maria.  Perhaps she had it lightened while there as it did appear lighter but it has always been blonde.

The only thing I noticed was it had a black streak on the part, that looked awful. Maybe too black, done by a friend ,maybe. Couldn't stop saying to myself, "when did this start looking good"?  notice a lot of people doing this, why????

Trusted Contributor

@HLP My thoughts exactly. They even sell the blonde wigs with the dark roots. This used to be considered such a tacky look to have dark roots with blonde hair. IMO it still looks very tacky. 

Honored Contributor

I just do not like Carolyn's hair cut on her... it looks like a helmet.  She has great hair and a lot of it.  I think that expensive hair place she goes too could come up with a hair style more flattering to her face and the glasses she wears.