Frequent Contributor

Learned my lesson and purchased the Blink XL TSV in the QVC "Christmas in July".  for $299.  Purchased 3 of the sets to give as Christmas gifts.  The host said it was the lowest price in the country and was the only order of the year?  Tired of hearing that..... anyway, Nov 25 it was a TSV again at $249.  Fifty dollars less.  What happened to lowest price in July?  I will NEVER fall for those "Christmas in July" scams at this network again.. Feel so duped.  I contacted QVC and was told I would hear back on some sort of resolution in two days.  NOT!!!!   Still waiting..........and probably will not be contacted ....Moral of the story....."keep an eye on everything you buy".  and don't fall for the "This is the lowest price you will find".  

Esteemed Contributor

@Hoping for the best, I bought it for the same reason. I love it but I thought I was getting the best deal. 

Super Contributor

@Hoping for the bestCan they be returned since they were purchased during CIJ?  I know you typically wouldn't come out ahead doing that, but $50 x 3 would make it worth it.  Hopefully you will just get a price adjustment, but if it can't be worked out the "TSV" from this weekend is still available tonight and maybe you could return the others.  I will be "hoping for the best" for you!

Frequent Contributor

Love MeSomeQVC., I contacted customer service and they told me that since the Blink was purchased in July for CIJ, and more than 30 days, that it was not refundable.  What gets me is that in July it was stated that it was the "only order of the year" AND the lowest price.  I call that false advertising.  So now the same product with added sign and warranty to boot was offered again on Nov 25 as a TSV for $50 less.  If you are in the market, then it's a great deal.  Otherwise, I was duped for sure.  So disappointed in QVC's customer service.

Frequent Contributor

@qvcfreak, If you bought the package on Nov 25 TSV then you did get a real deal.  I purchased it during Christmas in July and paid $50 more for each one.  I purchased 3 for Christmas gifts.  I was upset that QVC would not honor the price differential, especiallly when in July, the host had said that it was the lowest price then, AND the only order of the year..  Customer service would not honor the difference in price given the circumstances for me.  Since it is 30 days past and unopened.  I feel I was duped by false advertising as they did reorder the product, added more to the package and reduced the price dramatically..  If you purchased on Nov25, you got a real deal.  If you ordered in July, you were scammed.  Taught me a lesson about the "CIJ" bandwaggon.

Super Contributor

@Hoping for the best  Sorry this happened to you and I understand your frustration.  I was under the impression that the extended return policy was in play on CIJ items.  I'll definitely take that it's not into consideration next year when considering purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hoping for the best, I was duped too. I bought it in July for the same reason you did. I have one more easy pay due in December. Now I feel it should already be paid off, ugh.