Honored Contributor

BJ fans...we could have pooled our pennies........

........ and bought this apt.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Jon sold his NYC apt. Take a look......

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/04/bon_jovi_sells_nyc_penthouse_apartment_for_375m.h...

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: BJ fans...we could have pooled our pennies........

We'd have to pool our pennies...and our present homes...and cars...and bank accounts...and then some

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

With my pennies I couldn't even help with a lightbulb.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Preds, every penny counts. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Don't you want to join me in my new place, watching hockey on the multiple screen tvs, eating all our favorite junk foods, drinking our favorite drinks and cheering for our favorite teams? Come on, you know you do.

Where is MomOf4? I bet she wants to join us too.

Both of you are fans of my Jon{#emotions_dlg.tt1}, aren't you? {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

On 4/3/2015 dmod nj said:

Preds, every penny counts. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Don't you want to join me in my new place, watching hockey on the multiple screen tvs, eating all our favorite junk foods, drinking our favorite drinks and cheering for our favorite teams? Come on, you know you do.

Where is MomOf4? I bet she wants to join us too.

Both of you are fans of my Jon{#emotions_dlg.tt1}, aren't you? {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Oh I do, I do!!! Of course I love Jon!! What's not to love? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

WOO HOO!!!! I can afford the popcorn!!!!! Jon ... Jon who? ***** ducking and running*****

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

On 4/3/2015 Preds said:

WOO HOO!!!! I can afford the popcorn!!!!! Jon ... Jon who? ***** ducking and running*****

Jon who?? Jon who?? Oh Preds you're so funny!!

Honored Contributor

Ha ... no way am I gonna' say I love him! Donna would be after me with a hockey stick for sure.

Valued Contributor

On 4/3/2015 Preds said:

Ha ... no way am I gonna' say I love him! Donna would be after me with a hockey stick for sure.

Uh oh!!! Should I go into hiding?