Honored Contributor

One would think i found gold today,they had lysol spray.Woman Wink

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

BJ's "in store" in my neck of the woods has always been stocked.  Shelves are never empty.  Never ending supply of everything.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

BJ's "in store" in my neck of the woods has always been stocked.  Shelves are never empty.  Never ending supply of everything.

Same with our BJ's.  They have had everything we have needed when doing in store shopping. Because we have been buying in bulk for years, we don't need to shop as often.

Honored Contributor

They are still out of vinegar, not but 2 brands of paper towels, got next to last pkg. of their brand name ,bounty was just way too much,first i had seen lysol spray there.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Wow, my BJ's looks like it has been ransacked most of the time.  We are grateful that they finally got paper products back in stock and only recently. Still no cleaning products, frozen vegetables or fruit, and most canned vegetables gone unless you want a can of tomato sauce you can repurpose as a footbath later.

Frequent Contributor

I found Lysol Spray at our local Dollar General Store last week.  It felt like an early Christmas present.