Honored Contributor

Handbags marked down (all brands).  All kinds of things on sale.  This must be some semi annual sale but could be a good time to shop for the holidays.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Macy's is always having a sale. Good luck. Bath towels, that I'm interested in are NOT on sale but have been in the past. 

Honored Contributor

There is always something on sale at Macy's unlike Dillards that I was in the other day and very few items were on sale.  Although I like Dillards I don't know how that store survives.

Honored Contributor

They marked down my bag!!  Why did I see this post?  I knew they would mark my baby down if I ignored the VIP sale.  I could smell it!

Respected Contributor

Dillard's has great customer service. A top I wanted had sold out online & I called to ask if it would be back in stock, the Dillard's rep tracked it down at a store in another state, had the store box & mail it to me overnight at no charge...I was shocked at all the trouble they went through & will be a customer for life.

Frequent Contributor

A few weeks ago they offered the Jim Shore woodland nativity for half off and I was able to get it. It is just beautiful. You have to watch, Wednesday seems to be the best day for things I was waiting for.

Esteemed Contributor

@MUNCHIE wrote:

A few weeks ago they offered the Jim Shore woodland nativity for half off and I was able to get it. It is just beautiful. You have to watch, Wednesday seems to be the best day for things I was waiting for.

Congrats on a great buy and beautiful piecel

It seems like a matter of luck to me if you catch the good price.

Respected Contributor

I hit the VIP sale at the flagship Macy's store in NYC on Saturday and picked up several great things. A Brahmin bag and wallet, a couple of Ralph Lauren sweaters and an Elie Tahari double faced wool jacket. All at least 30% off. Since I traveled light, I had it all shipped to me. No charge for the shipping and I'm paying about 3% less in sales tax. The store was absolutely packed! The shoe department in they NYC store is bigger than the entire store in my town, and needless to say we don't have the truly nice things and better brands. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I hit the VIP sale at the flagship Macy's store in NYC on Saturday and picked up several great things. A Brahmin bag and wallet, a couple of Ralph Lauren sweaters and an Elie Tahari double faced wool jacket. All at least 30% off. Since I traveled light, I had it all shipped to me. No charge for the shipping and I'm paying about 3% less in sales tax. The store was absolutely packed! The shoe department in they NYC store is bigger than the entire store in my town, and needless to say we don't have the truly nice things and better brands. 

@FrostyBabe1  I love Macys on 34th street.  I hit it every time I go home.  I live in the Coach department and the upper floors.  

Honored Contributor

The VIP sale is better than their every Saturday sale.  LOL

I bought a quilt and shams for my bedroom.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN