Trusted Contributor

Re: BFFs know no species boundaries :)

amazing and so sweet !

Honored Contributor

so cute...............thanks for sharing!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Cutest pics I've seen all day! Thanks @feline groovy

@SilleeMee:  Wow!  Great to hear and you're welcome. 8)

Honored Contributor

@sophiesofers wrote:

@feline groovy    Thank you so much for sharing this.  It is just adorable.  I love how the cat and the squirrel have become friends.  The pictures are precious.  I want to cuddle the cat and the squirrel.  Very nice!  

@sophiesofers:  You're so welcome. 8)   Yep, I get how you feel aboout snuggling with them, LOL.  I especially love the raised fur on the squirrel's ears and how the white whiskers stand out against the cat's face.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@feline groovy=

Such a beautiful story and friendship and wonderful pictures!

Thank you for posting theseSmiley Happy O loved looking at them (several times!)

@on the bay:  Exactly! 8)   Thank you, and nice to hear you enjoyed looking at the photos.  I did (and am still doing, LOL) the same.  ;-)

Honored Contributor

@nrm wrote:

@feline groovy Love the photos! Thanks so much 😊

@nrm:  great to hear!  Thanks and you're so welcome.  8)

Respected Contributor

#stinkingcute!

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

Loved this story!!! I'm not sure any of my cat kids would become fond of a squirrel, but years ago an orphan fawn was cuddled up in my yard and one of the cats decided she would be it's mama. I couldn't properly care for the fawn, so it went to a rehab, but the cat kept looking for her "baby" after it was gone. Thanks for sharing. I did notice the cat had several scars/notches in its ears, so maybe the fondness came through a bond that only an injured animal could understand. Again, thanks for sharing. Just adorable pics!

@KitTkat:  d'aww!!!  Thanks, and bless you (& your kitty) for helping! 8)  Observant and insightful.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, @feline groovy!!  I haven't been on the boards for a little while, so I'm just seeing this.

I love Tintin!!  He is so handsome and sweet.  He has a YouTube channel, so I've been able to watch him and Tiger for awhile now.  Decan has also rescued other squirrels and released them, and he puts squirrel houses up in the trees for his rescues to use after they are released.  (Tintin was injured and needed to be fostered for too long for him to be released.  He wouldn't know how to fend for himself.)

Thanks for posting these pictures.  I'll bet they are posted on his Instagram account, but I don't use Instagram.

What did everyone do to celebrate Squirrel Appreciation Day?  (1/21/18)  Smiley Happy  I know you guys all celebrated, right?

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org