Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Porcelain Great post, although no doubt some will consider it "scolding," 😄

Thanks! The way I see it, they can scold about not scolding all they want. It's a free world.

It's amusing how they only scold selectively when many posters make the same point. 😄  

Even more amusing is/are the scolder(s) who use a different identity now than they once had. Sometimes these forums are very amusing.

A few of those on here.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Yes, I agree with your statement of the forums being quite amusing. And don't you think we've become like a family here?  I say that meaning my family as we get to fighting and scolding each other when we get on each others' nerves!  Happens here a lot too. LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

No one should be surprised by this, IMO.

We've ALL known since early this year that online ordering and shipping was the only way to get what we want or need during this pandemic.

Is anyone really surprised that shipping is a problem during this time?

I find that hard to believe......

Not to mention all the OTHER threads on this very same topic in the forums.

@Pearlee   I do not read all the forums.  So if people know this , then they can pass it by. 

@BalletBabe  I usually at least glance around the likely suject-matter  forums to see if a similar thread is already there before I start one that is just going to duplicate others.

@BalletBabe 

Please ignore the 'resident board scolder', she thinks it's her job, so she does it to everyone on the forums, LOL!

@KingstonsMom    I noticed!   LOL   There are enough great posters on here and that makes it easy to ignore the stuffy ones that have no life.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chickenbutt. @BalletBabe.  I ordered a Linea necklace Tuesday of this week.  They sent it straight UPS and its out for delivery today.

@Kachina624    That is great!   Makes a big difference because that is how my candy is coming.   Wish they would give us a choice for shipping.  I bet most would he willing to pay a little more to get it faster especially if it is a gift at any time of the year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

To be honest, no, I did not think it was going to be an issue with food orders because I spoke with each vendor at length before ordering. I paid a HEFTY price (nothing was free) for overnight. Now, believe it or not, I've received packages on time with no issue from multiple companies for the past few weeks; still are. But when you order food items, the vendor states they WILL have it there overnight, it's frozen, they are selling it that way and they tell you that there are NO ISSUES, well....yeah, I'm going to believe them because otherwise, they're going to refunding a LOT of people a LOT of money and what company wants that bad reputation? 

My issue is with any company that states something has shipped when ALL they've done is create a label. That's not shipping something, that's creating a sticker. If that's their way of getting around stating they'll "ship" on time, shame on them and they just lost a customer. In any event, those were the only items that have been a mess. Everything else has shipped without issue and on time so I consider myself very fortunate. Smiley Happy

@FiddleDeeDee   I ordered a wallet that took so long to get.  I swear they had to go kill the cow to get the material to make it.   Bwah ahahahahahah

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

We've ALL known since early this year that online ordering and shipping was the only way to get what we want or need during this pandemic.

@Pearlee   I do not read all the forums.  So if people know this , then they can pass it by. 

@BalletBabe  I usually at least glance around the likely suject-matter  forums to see if a similar thread is already there before I start one that is just going to duplicate others.

So wonderful when people have a lot of time on their hands. 

@World Traveler   Time I don't have.  I work about 50 hours a week, I have 2 YouTube channels also.  My Mother always said a busy mind is a happy one and I have found that to be true.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Porcelain Great post, although no doubt some will consider it "scolding," 😄

Thanks! The way I see it, they can scold about not scolding all they want. It's a free world.

It's amusing how they only scold selectively when many posters make the same point. 😄  

Even more amusing is/are the scolder(s) who use a different identity now than they once had. Sometimes these forums are very amusing.

FYI   @Pearlee   If you are referring to me, I have never changed my name.  I don't have time for games.  Have a great holiday.

Honored Contributor

It's a post about deliveries being delayed because of COVID-19.

So what who knew when and who knew what and how many threads there might be.

It isn't a Ph.D dissertation.

btw:  Some who have complained about their packages being delayed are now complaining about a thread regarding..........packages being delayed.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pearlee   Ahh-so your thread about how bad USPS has been for YOU should be the only one allowed??

I didn't realize more than one thread about package delivery was against Standards.  Perhaps one might explain so I do not commit such an offense in the future.

It would be nice not to see all of this happening again.  Let it be.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

USPS, what's new? UPS and FedX have things more important to deliver than a package of bloomers or rear flap long johns. 

hckynut 

@hckynut   Thank goodness you don't need either one.  LOL

And hey, on those really cold nights in the outhouse those rear flap long johns come in handy.

LOL

Cat Happy