Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Beware? Of what?

I believe this statement to be true.

@JaneMarple It  is true but with QVC promising delivered by Christmas, I am afraid many will be disappointed. SO BEWARE even though they are promising it may not happen.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

No one should be surprised by this, IMO.

We've ALL known since early this year that online ordering and shipping was the only way to get what we want or need during this pandemic.

Is anyone really surprised that shipping is a problem during this time?

I find that hard to believe......

@KingstonsMom   I still think people will be spazzing out with QVC promising delivery by Christmas.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

We've ALL known since early this year that online ordering and shipping was the only way to get what we want or need during this pandemic.

@KingstonsMom   I still think people will be spazzing out with QVC promising delivery by Christmas.  JMO

Are they still making that promise?  Good grief!   

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

This is the first year in my life ,i am not buying presents,except for my dog ,i am sooo glad.

@goldensrbest   I bought my Parrot a new swing because she ate her old one.  LOL  I heard this bang one day and she was on the floor.  Ate right through the perch which was very thick wood.  Now she has a metal one and can't chew it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Not to mention all the OTHER threads on this very same topic in the forums.

@Pearlee   I do not read all the forums.  So if people know this , then they can pass it by. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I think we are ALL aware of this obvious situation, and if you're not by now then you've got to be, well, hiding under a rock.  

You make it sound like a warning -- so scary "BEWARE."  

@rms1954   You seem to criticize everything on these boards.   I am sorry you don't like my Title.  Sorry I am not perfect like you.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Are they still making that promise?  Good grief!   

@chickenbutt   Yes all the jewelry today is being promised and up till yesterday they were and I don't think it will happen.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe I don't read all the other forums either. Think it is nice when people post important things on various forums in case others like me don't read every single thing that is posted on the boards.

Have you been "traveling" around your yard lately? Miss those really cool threads of yours.

Respected Contributor

Have people forgotten that the Postmaster General had sorting machines removed and dismantled earlier this year?
What did you think would happen to deliveries?

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@BalletBabe I don't read all the other forums either. Think it is nice when people post important things on various forums in case others like me don't read every single thing that is posted on the boards.

Have you been "traveling" around your yard lately? Miss those really cool threads of yours.

@World Traveler   Yes, it is the only place to go with Covid.  LOL   Oh yes,  I also travel to my mailbox.   LOL