Esteemed Contributor

Re: BEST Xmas Tin with 3 flavors of popcorn would be from where?

@FiddleDeeDee  I like Emma's Popcorn in Lancaster, PA. They have a wide range of gift options, including tins. You can select your choice of popcorn flavors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've ordered from the Popcorn Factory a lot of times in the past.  I have the beautiful tins to prove it!

However, I don't eat enough popcorn now to justify it.  DH rarely eats it and there's just the two of us.  To be honest, I used to order during the sales just for the tins that I collected.

(Kohl's has had their smaller tins every year, but no idea what will happen this year.  And Sam's Club has their popcorn but in cloth bags with a Christmas theme.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here it's ALAMO CITY POPCORN check out their website it includes shipping anywhere in the USA!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I’ve been gifted Garrett’s popcorn.  Not sure if it was Chicago or somewhere in Michigan.  Their cheese popcorn is wonderful.  Google Garrett Popcorn.

One of our local grocery store sells bagged cheese popcorn that is great.  $2 I think.  😀

Trusted Contributor

@lynnie61 @Spurt @Venezia @PA Mom-mom @Just Bling and EVERYONE ELSE:

Thank you. Thank you for ALL your wonderful suggestions!!!! No, the tin isn't really necessary; it's just convenient, lol. With 5 men in the house, it will not go to waste!!!  I will look at all them and go from there.

Thank you again, to all your wonderful people. This is the BEST place when you need suggestions for ANYTHING. HUGS!!!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If@FiddleDeeDee   If you want the BEST popcorn, cheese corn and caramel corn go to Garretts in Chicago.  They have a website.  The cheese corn mix with caramel corn is very popular.  This will be the best  popcorns you have ever tasted.   People wait in line that goes outside the door.  garrettspopcorn.com     Enjoy.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I actually ordered Garrett's popcorn,and it was so stale.but buying from them in person was delic!kinda pricey,but worth it when buying in person
Trust me
Valued Contributor

Cretors at Costco. Super big bag of caramel & cheese popcorn mixed, and I don't remember the price but under $10. The bag is HUGE!