Trusted Contributor

BEST Xmas Tin with 3 flavors of popcorn would be from where?

Family tradition and we used to buy them from a mom and pop place back in Baltimore (they don't ship). When we arrived here, I tried to order it but the reviews on many of the online stores were poor OR they were sold out OR they were tiny. Purchased from Walmart, Aldi and Target and let's just say not happening again, lol.

IF you order popcorn like this, would you mind sharing the name of the company? Thank you!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: BEST Xmas Tin with 3 flavors of popcorn would be from where?

@FiddleDeeDee , we used to have a Popcornopolis shop in our mall with tons of flavors.  It was very good.  I know you can also order online and places like Costco have items at Christmas, although I don't know how good those are that are packaged and sold in stores vs. the popcorn that was fresh from the shop.

Honored Contributor

Last year I bought Harry and David popcorn in three flavors called Moose Munch. I bought it from Zulily, but I have seen it elsewhere.

I have been watching to see if I can  buy this again.  I sent several buckets to my ladies that I take care of.  One is in a senior center.  Her caregivers went crazy over it, so I had to send her more.

I haven't seen it offered on Zulily yet. If I can't get it there, I will get it elsewhere.  

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom Does Popcornopolis have a website? Didn't know Costco sold it; I'll check their website starting now. I won't do the store because of the crowds.....

Thank you for your suggestions! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie  Their MooseMunch is fantastic! The family, however, wants the traditional flavors of cheese, butter and caramel popcorn. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@Wsmom Does Popcornopolis have a website? Didn't know Costco sold it; I'll check their website starting now. I won't do the store because of the crowds.....

Thank you for your suggestions! Smiley Happy

@FiddleDeeDee , they do have a website, their name dot com.  You can request a holiday catalog.

Also, I agree with @Carmie , that Moose Munch is delicious, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A company called Goldbelly sells the combination that you desire.  I just found this online.

***edited to remove link

Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee 

i've been gifted tins of popcorn when I was working form

thepopcornfactory dot com

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 5.10.10 AM.png

Occasional Contributor

The Popcorn Factory.

Respected Contributor

Do you really need the Tin?

How about taking the packages and just putting them in our own tin or box?

BEST cheese popcorn and overall best popcorn is

Palo Popcorn, I believe they are in Sheboygan WI

Real Wisconsin Cheese  and very cheesy and buttery

your fingers will show it

No tin again but more good popcorn

Popskettlecorn dot com

Both of these places you are not spending an arm and a leg on good popcorn.  Won't be disappointed with either of them.

Sorry, haven't found a place with good popcorn and a nice tin, there is a popcorn store in downtown Chicago that has good popcorn and a tin and maybe someone can chime in with the name but the last time I ordered it was about $60 if I remember correctly and it was good but not $60 good if you know what I mean.