Super Contributor

Is.....these boards! Where most of the time we can chat with others and get valuable information. Cuz I'll ya, not much else is worth listening too or buying from. Hosts prattle on repeating and repeating and the prices...don't get me started.

Hope all are safe in these hectic times. Take care

Respected Contributor

I love the boards!

Honored Contributor

I love the boards too, they are very informative!

Good Morning, Enjoy Your Sunday

Respected Contributor

Something I need being there, being shown or demonstrated when I need it is the best thing on QVC. I realize I mostly purchase things more than fashion. I just received my door mats a few days after I ordered them. My Vitamix, Breville oven, Dyson vacuum, and Scott Living mattress are some of the more expensive purchases I have made using Easy Pay. My husband told me yesterday I need to get another Isaac coat like the one I bought a couple of years ago because I wear it constantly. My NYDJ black coated denim jacket looks so expensive and makes me feel "elevated."

I bought all of these items because I saw them presented on TV. I asked about the mattress on this board and was assured it was a good one. The boards are my social circle these days, and they complement my shopping experience.

Respected Contributor

@Auntie CC   a wealth of information.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy these forums very much.  But I cannot help but notice there is less activity than in the past.

I hope they continue to stay open.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I check in here a couple times a week.  

Respected Contributor

i consult the members for product recommendations quite often before I make a QVC purchase. A wealth of knowledge around here on many topics and sometimes just plain fun chatter!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I agree the forums are great.  The only social media that I am on.Smiley Happy I rarely puchase from Q and never watch.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Auntie CC for mentioning the positive ability to come here and share information. camaraderie, and laughter.  The board offers a reprieve from the news and current challenges.  I do miss some that are no longer on the board after years of participation. Thanks for your share @Auntie CC , I agree, the board is the best of QVC.