Trusted Contributor

Re: BATH AND BODYWORKS...GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't gone out for Black Friday shopping since I had my girls.  I'm glad that this year they will be offering all of their deals online.  They probably have no choice since they don't want to overcrowd the stores.

I was obsessed with BBW as a teen, but I kind of moved on from them as an adult.  Since the pandemic, my obsession has started all over again.  I don't buy their body products anymore, but I LOVE their candles and foaming hand soaps.  My husband and older daughter love their hand sanitizer.  I hope to score some great deals on those this week.

Honored Contributor

online sale starts on Thursday.

I too will wait and go nuts when they have their epic candle sale probably the beginning of December. 

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
No reason for anyone to try and cram into their small stores...order online. So much easier and faster.

i usially get my candles online... but with what they charge you for s&h.. its worth it to go to the store.. im going to get up early and be at the store before they open... s&h could usually be an extra 10.00 or more depending on how many you get.. its crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

I read somewhere that BBW will soon have "order online, pick up curbside" service.  Guess I should do more research on that.   I could buy a trunkload!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I still have a stash of B&B candles from the 2019 holiday sale.

Trusted Contributor

its buy 3 get 3 candle sale.. i just started my list online. online starts thurs.. your better off going to the store.. with tax and s&h.. its an extra 33,00!!!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My only trip to the mall since early June for vacation preparation was 10 days ago to Bath and Body to get what I needed for gifts.  When I checked out and told the girl that was it for mall shopping or any store front shopping for the season her mouth dropped open.  Wearing today my own purchase there Hot Cocoa and Cream.  I love that scent this time of year.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

I THINK IT'S EVERYTHING

@catlover that's how I took the email too, I also have coupons to use. My nieces and nephew love buying the candles, me, not so much.

Esteemed Contributor

@catlover wrote:

online sale starts on Thursday.

I too will wait and go nuts when they have their epic candle sale probably the beginning of December. 

It looks to me like the Black Friday sale is similar to the many sales they have throughout the year but will include many products at once rather than one at a time. 

If I remember correctly they usually have one day before Christmas where the candles are deeply discounted. The day after Christmas is when the Semi-Annual Sale starts and runs throughout the month of January. I love Bath & Body! Heart

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh : They ship fast. My last order was 11/1 shipped fast. Arrived at my local post office and was sitting in the post office for 11 days.