Honored Contributor

Re: BAD Valerie Parr Hill Wreath Delivery

@sann wrote:

These orders for wreaths were placed well in advance this should not be happening. 

@sann.  That has nothing to do with the shipping crisis TODAY.  Apparently you don't read a newspaper or listen to TV news.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kalli. Here's my latest Amazon head scratcher.  I got a large bag of dog food about 10 days ago.  Yesterday I got an email from them saying they were unable to deliver my dog food, it had been returned and they issued me a refund.  I have no idea what they're talking about but I definitely have a big bag of dog food in my pantry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I guess someone messed up, eh? Maybe the delivery person didn't correctly log the delivery into the system?  Anyway, glad you got your dog food!

A few years ago I found 2 small UPS packages in the middle of the road near my home.  I looked at the address and dropped them off to the person whose name was on the Ship To label. She lives only a block from my place.  Tried to call the phone number for UPS to explain what happened and got a bunch of recordings, just gave up. She may have gotten a similar message since I'm sure the packages I gave her had no record of being delivered.  

Prob should've kept trying to get through to UPS so they'd know what happened but I have little patience with "press 1, press 2" etc.  Know what I mean? Smiley Wink