BAD Valerie Parr Hill Wreath Delivery

[ Edited ]

Ordered 3 wreaths as presents to be delievered this week (11/30-12/4)...still in "processing". QVC delivery has been terrible. I wouldn't recommend this at all. I will be really sad if these "presents" aren't delievered in time to enjoy. What a racket...buy a completely over priced wreath and on 11/17 and can't get the things shipped. I haven't even been notified. I had to call myself and see if the "in process" was for real. Again, I wouldn't recommend. If Valerie Parr Hill is paying attention, this sure would be one way to wreck her reputation. 

Honored Contributor

Re: BAD Valerie Parr Hill Wreath Delivery

Welcome.

Assuming they are real, fault lies with the company sourcing them, but then maybe they shouldn't be used. 

Don't fret yet, though.  Just received a Valerie item today that is still in processing.  It must have sprouted wings, left the fulfillment center without anyone knowing and flew to my house on it's own. 

Honored Contributor

Shipping for everyone is about to come to a screeching 

halt.  I tried to order a drug item on Amazon this evening and the EARLIEST delivery i could get from any vendor, including Prime, was next Wednesday, almost a week.  if the mighty Amazon is so slow, makes sense other shippers might be behind also.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

These orders for wreaths were placed well in advance this should not be happening. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered something from Kohl's on Wednesday and my expected delivery is between the 12th & the 18th along with a notation that delivery could be delayed due to the high demand on their delivery partners. Just saying......this is going to be happening more and more no matter where you order from.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Welcome.

Assuming they are real, fault lies with the company sourcing them, but then maybe they shouldn't be used. 

Don't fret yet, though.  Just received a Valerie item today that is still in processing.  It must have sprouted wings, left the fulfillment center without anyone knowing and flew to my house on it's own. 

Yes, isn't it amazing how that happens? I looked an order up one day that said, "in process" when all the while it was sitting on my front porch. The CS reps are clueless. No help because they don't know anything.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline.The fault is not with CS or the social team. All their information is sent to them from supposedly "people with correct inf" 

Respected Contributor

Both UPS and Fedex announced months ago that delays were inevitable. 
They have also implemented large surcharges to businesses. 
So if I place orders, it's not for anything critical. The delays don't bother me. 

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@Judaline.The fault is not with CS or the social team. All their information is sent to them from supposedly "people with correct inf" 

Yeah, probably. There's probably a certain crew whose job it is to keep apprised of status in orders. I always say, if that's your job and that's all you do, do it right!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Shipping for everyone is about to come to a screeching 

halt.  I tried to order a drug item on Amazon this evening and the EARLIEST delivery i could get from any vendor, including Prime, was next Wednesday, almost a week.  if the mighty Amazon is so slow, makes sense other shippers might be behind also.

@Kachina624 I ordered 3 items from Amazon around Nov. 13.  Received only one so far.  When I click on Tracking, one says it's been lost and I can be credited for my purchase.  I have now requested reimbursement.  The other was supposed to come a few days ago and is now listed as delayed. Wonder what the chance is that I'll wind up having to request reimbursement for this, too?  

Thankfully these items were for me so I'll prob reorder after the holiday rush.