Honored Contributor

Re: BACK TO CHRISTMAS IN JULY

why not do a few shows scattered thru the month of Christmas stuff 

even though I like the fashions,   a solid day of any product line is boring,

but this is a programmng pattern they have fallen into and I wonder how many viewers are lost 

I won't even turn it on until Monday

Contributor

After the "Christmas Onesie" presentation (item H212417), I cannot watch anymore!!

Looking forward to Q2's "AM Style with Gabrielle" and "In the Kitchen with Mary", although I do believe Mary comes back tomorrow on 7/16Smiley LOLHeart

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Mommy4Charley wrote:

After the "Christmas Onesie" presentation (item H212417), I cannot watch anymore!!

Looking forward to Q2's "AM Style with Gabrielle" and "In the Kitchen with Mary", although I do believe Mary comes back tomorrow on 7/16Smiley LOLHeart

@Mommy4Charley...lol, I know right?  Who in the world thought it was a good idea to sell these?  I don't know one adult who would actually wear these.  Geez.......and didn't RICK look adorable?  LOL!!!!!

Forever Lazy Fleece Footed Adult Onesie with Pockets - H212417

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

The C I J shows help two groups more than any other .....   retirees and grandparents.    

Grandparents on fixed incomes (or tight budgets) can get a head start on Christmas presents on easy pay for all the grandkids, etc.   By the time everyone else is doing their Christmas shopping, they've got their selections almost paid for.    

that is a generalization,  every grandparent uses ez pay?

@jackthebear

Good grief, no, but I'm basing this on what callers have said in previous seasons and hosts have confirmed. 

When one of the most popular shows that's run is Gifts For Grandchildren, and everything's on easy pay, what conclusion do you draw?

Honored Contributor

It does get boring (to me).  I don't mind a day of it, but three days in a row?  Good grief!  Also the repition drives me crazy.

I'm saving money though.  I buy a few things.  I bought the 5 ft tree this morning mainly because I just like lights on the tree, lots of lights.  I've been tripping over the tree I bought last year in the rec room.  It doesn't make sense for me to get another one (especially since I often don't put it up), but if my daughter comes, she'll expect a tree.

Honored Contributor

I agree with a whole weekend for Xmas stuff---boring is right. I worked in retail for 12 years so iI know how the retail calendar works----everything for the upcoming hoildays was beginning to arrive after 4th of July. I haven't watched any Q this weekend.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry you dont enjoy the Christmas shows. I enjoy them and spent too much this weekend and in the CIJ show in the beginning of July. I think Im done shopping for a while now. lol. But I will stilll tune in. I prefer the Christmas shows over all the others. As a matter of fact I hardly watch Q anymore except for the Christmas shows. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles