Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Kalli wrote:

It's cold and windy here in PA too.  I'm trying to talk myself into doing my exercise walk outside and I'm not succeeding. 😆

@Kalli, glad you're not succeeding!  Much too cold for an afternoon walk.  Quickly walk up/down your basement stairs a few times - that'll do it!

Haha I could always drag myself over to the treadmill but I'd sooner take a beatin' than use that thing! 

Esteemed Contributor

Today Low will be 54 and high 70, its just nice and chilly

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

45 and sunny in the Deep South. 

One of my coworkers was bundled with a snow jacket, wool hat, and gloves INSIDE the shop. 

I walked in with my sweater and he about fell over and demanded to know where I was from that I could walk around in "bitter cold" like that with no coat.  LOL     

Lucky you, @Laura14!  45 - bitter cold!!  Send him up northWoman LOL!

@eddyandme  It's always entertainment in the South during this time of year.    I'm not sure how I made it through all the snow drifts in my childhood back home in Jersey.  LOL  Smiley LOL 

Honored Contributor

Not sure the actual temp, but the wind chill is making it 15 as per the weather site.

LOVE IT!!! : )

Esteemed Contributor

@Kalli, you just reminded me -

Years ago, I had a split-level with casement windows.  I was downstairs on the treadmill watching TV.  To my right were the open windows.  There was a cute little birdie sitting on the window, looking in and watching the program that was on!  My time flew by that day - birdie kept watching the tube and I kept my eyes on the birdie!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I live in MA.  Just walked down to get mail, about 250' to street.  Bundled up in my down parka and had my wool hat pulled down to my eyebrows.  It was soooo bitterly cold that my cheeks were hurting as I walked back up the driveway!

Just ordered an outdoor thermometer.  But, weatherman said it was 18 degrees in my area with a windchill feeling like 1 degree!  Glad I just ordered those tsv Llamo boots!

What's it like in your area today?

It's cold in NJ but not as cold as where you are @eddyandme.

Cold enough to have to put a jacket on to take the bag of garbage out to the can though!

Valued Contributor

Re: BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!

[ Edited ]

21 here wind chill feels like temp.10.Shepards pie in the oven ,biscuits ready to bake,red velvet cake cooling. Waiting for husband ,brother and fil  to come home, checking some tree work ,wind brought down a few...Stay warm friends. MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

Metro-DC area here.  This AM the windchill was single digits.  Man, was it ever windy!!!!!  Glad I bought a couple of Land's End down jackets/coats during their recent sales!!!!!  I'm beginning to think that I'm too old for this cold weather!!!!!

Respected Contributor

19 degrees and snowing in SW Michigan! It's winter, that's what happens. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Really nice here. Dry, sunshine, upper 40's. Can not complain!